Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, could someone assist pleaste, the image on product page is way too big when clicking on it I would like to when i click on produ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm currently designing a website for a client and he wants to add a city selector feature on this website. I have this website as a reference...
Author Avatar
I can help you
Author Avatar
Easy example, toffee-- I sell in 4, 8, 12oz online. In retail store you can buy 2oz. I sell pecan bars, online 5 packs, in store, singles or 5 packs....
Author Avatar
Hello, We have been using the Shopify packing slips as pick tickets for picking inventory for our orders. However, the document is missing some info...
Author Avatar
Hello, i have been trying to add a read more button and read less button for a while now but i can't figure out how to do it could anyone please help?...
Author Avatar
Like the Subject says, I've been looking on my page and looking at sales and no matter what I do, no matter what device, Apple Pay does not show up. N...
Author Avatar
I have my Facebook & Instagram linked to my Shopify. I want my customers to be directed to my website to checkout when shopping on Facebook or Instagr...
Author Avatar
I have a product with different flavor variants, and I would like each flavor variant to show up in my products page. I would also like these listings...
Author Avatar
My brand name is not showing up on any Page Titles throughout the website. It has "Brand - Page Title" in the SEO, it only shows the Page Title so I'm...
Author Avatar
Hi there! We have an existing squarespace site - theicingartist.com, but would like to have our shopify store URL be theicingartist.com/shop R...
Author Avatar
Hi Ive just set up the click and drop intergration with my shopify store but it is only pulling in orders from the last week I have tried import...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Shopify 'Buy Button' on a 3rd party website, it works as intended BUT I have a few products that require multiple selections vs. one sin...
Author Avatar
Hi I am using the Craft theme and I would like to make a CTA in my menu. Could this be possible?
Author Avatar
My home page has an additional margin on the right, I’ve attached a video of the same. I’d like to remove this.   This shows up when I pi...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Our team is opening up a new butcher shop soon and we are interested in using Shopify POS for our retail side. I was hoping there might be...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I am trying to replicate the same effect below and wondering how it can be done. Does anyone have any insight into how this could be achiev...
Author Avatar
My store has been on dropshipping for six months. We sell appraisals like Tshirts, mugs, caps, and backpacks. Tried FB ads but no luck. Wondering how ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I need some help finding a section in code so I can add a div in this blank space.(shown in photo) If is not possible at least to moke...
Author Avatar
My partner store's custom code asset folder has a ton of .woff files. I am not adding these files and neither is anyone else. Where are these coming f...