Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I need the code and the steps on how to add a clickable button to my Header. Theme: Refresh Reason: I need a Call to Action for booking an appo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to center the title of the product, the price and the color selector options. here is a picture for clarity : Store URL:...
Author Avatar
Hi looking to change the Pagination style on my slideshow (refresh theame) to dots that would be on the image itselfe and not below. like in this p...
Author Avatar
Hello, I can really use some help. I want to center the reviewer's name as well as the star rating and add circle indicators to show the review li...
Author Avatar
I am trying to connect an app Chatfuel with Shopify via JSON API request. My goal is to get order information about a specific order. Here is my GET U...
Author Avatar
Hi! We have a woocommerce website and also started shopify store with the same products. I was wondering if is there a way to real time sync the orde...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I would like to implement the Shopify Web Pixel extension into an existing App. The app was not created through the CLI, but manually,...
Author Avatar
Hello, Does anybody know how to obtain order information in Thank you page UI extension (React)? useOrder() React hook was previously returning an e...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a store www.demo.com I want to open a subdomain connected to this store blog.demo.com and I want to point this sobdomain to IONOS (https...
Author Avatar
Hi, Haven't used shopify myself, so sorry if this is in the wrong place. Hoping you guys can help point me in the right direction. I run a print...
Author Avatar
Solved
I added a code to center the product information on the product page but now it's centering the row content in the collapsible row. How do I have the ...
Author Avatar
We get the updated product from the Shopify shop via this endpoint: "get /admin/api/2023-04/products.json?..." with "updated_at_min" filter. This filt...
Author Avatar
I have been trying different suggestions from the forums, but it seems I only make it worse. I would like to move the "Shop Now" button under my hero ...
Author Avatar
I have created the following: and I was trying to access it like so: however I am getting the above error even though the scopes seems...
Author Avatar
Hello, could someone please recommend the best Shopify apparel designer apps? I would like for my customers to either design or upload their own file/...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello I have used color scheme 5 for collection list page and I have selected text as black but stil it appears as white and thats why it is invisibl...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, do you happen to know how to remove the spaces between the photos and the side spaces in the featured collection? I would also like to reduce t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a banner with two images: one image for pc, and another for mobile. the problem is that the pc image becomes blurred because of the se...
Author Avatar
出于某种原因,我错误的urlndexed by Google for collection pages. The names of other collections are being appended to the URLs of the...
Author Avatar
hi, i do not know how to code. i am making a website of my own in India in Shopify platform. it has taxes like GST. the problem that i am facing is a...