Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

简化你的库存管理与采购orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

引入Shopify认证

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Why is it that as a merchant I have to deal with spam from Nigera? This is a huge problem and very harrassing. I get so much fake marketing I am that ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the Dawn theme (10.0.0) and I only want to make sticky headers on mobile. When I activate it in Shopify, it is active on both deskt...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to center my slide control buttons at the bottom, just like they are currently displayed on mobile and desktop. How can I ac...
Author Avatar
你好,我试着一个代码自定义字体worked well on my other themes. only here I have an error message displayed and don't know what t...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I am using the Retina theme and would like to have another menu displayed on the right side of my logo ? At the moment it look li...
Author Avatar
hello, apparently my original credit card did not accept the debit from Shopify, so when they told me, I immediately replaced it with the same card I...
Author Avatar
    Hello, i created new shopify develop app, create and configure all on aws (event source, rule, api destination) and i allowed installed app to re...
Author Avatar
Hey Team, I linked my Shopify store with FB Pixel while online store wasn't published (it was hidden by the password). Now I understand that it...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I am using a third party theme and I just found out, that my discount codes are only working in checkout process and not cart page. Is ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to add an "Add to cart" button on my home page product carousel/slideshow. The goal being that when someone hovers over one of the p...
Author Avatar
hello there my Shopify store unexpectedly frozen a week ago and after contacted via live chat the agent did not solve the issue and asked me about t...
Author Avatar
Solved
I added some css to my add to add to cart and buy now and made the section fixed on bottom, now my 2nd section which is Recommended products and the f...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, We embedded an instructions video, it's a screen-recording filmed on iPhone (9:16) on our Shopify page. On desktop, it looks perfectl...
Author Avatar
when this app will be able to translate the content of other apps? like product review plz? Im using Judge.me, can this app translate the review cont...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I have started translating my shop but couldn't find a few sections from my shop. 1. I have added a collapsible content section to my A...
Author Avatar
Hello Can someone let me know if multibanco stripe can be integrated with shopify. If yes, what is the fee or how shall i contact them for a q...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I hope someone can help with my query. I'm looking to set up a store with two different arms of the business(rental and retail). My ...
Author Avatar
This Admin API GraphQL productVariant query for the first 10 productVariants from a collection id works correctly. The automated collection with id 28...
Author Avatar
Hallo liebe Leute seit einem Monat, stimmt unsere Traffic gar nicht mehr. Auch nicht wieviele Warenkorb Abbrecher, wer woher kommt und kauft, ...
Author Avatar
I usually pull a full shop inventory or product list from the shop in order to do our stock take, the csv is usually emailed to me as I export an all-...