Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing critical issues with both payment processing in test mode and live customer checkouts on my ...
Author Avatar
On most pages of app, scrolling page up or down is now non-existant. This has taken place since the "virtual assistant". Has anyone else had this prob...
Author Avatar
I purchased the Capital Theme and from my Collections page, I only have filters for Sort By (Alpabetical Order (A-Z & Z-A), Price: Low to High, High ...
Author Avatar
Hey, So at the bottom of each of my collection pages I have a multi line text metafield. I was wondering how I can add links and edit the text by mak...
Author Avatar
I used the same footer for all pages. It shows correctly on the home page, but the other pages do not, and I have no idea how to fix it. https://...
Author Avatar
Bonjour, ayant créé ma boutique récemment et étant encore assez jeune ( 18 ans ) j’aimerais utiliser Shopify Payment sauf que je n’ai pas de numéro fi...
Author Avatar
I use one of the free themes "Refresh". On the product page there is an add-to-cart button, and a buy-now button. Using the "Custom Liquid" block on t...
Author Avatar
Bonjour à tous, Lorsque je mets un produit en vente via "Prix avant réduction" cela m'affiche automatiquement "en vente" sur la miniature du prod...
Author Avatar
Well, it's funny how as soon as I posted my first forum message, my inbox got swarmed by these so called Shopify experts! I'm starting to wonder if an...
Author Avatar
Hello, I noticed that my Meta ads are double reporting some sales but not all. It's not ad specific, as it seems to be random. So for every 1 sale...
Author Avatar
I need to know how to duplicate the search bar that built in to my Focal theme. Then the search draw is on top of the announcement bar when it opens. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to use the draftOrderCreate GraphQL API to create a zero cost order (i.e., zero subtotal, zero taxes, and zero shipping). But, des...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi! I have the Fashionopolism Theme just updated to version 9.2.0 and the "leave a note with your order" box at checkout is cream and the text is crea...
Author Avatar
When migrating to the new Checkout Extensibility you no longer have access to the checkout.liquid anymore. Issue is we have a script -
Author Avatar
It's very usual that our shop sells highly valued items that usually sells out within minutes (sometimes seconds). What happens is when these drop...
Author Avatar
I'm currently using the built-in schedule online store publishin tool for publishing new releases of products in the future. However, i'd like these p...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a trouble rendering additional payment buttons through our app extensions' liquid file. I want to give users an ability to add payment butt...
Author Avatar
I am using the studio theme....So on the bottom of the homepage there are "Featured Collections" as of now they are blank...Where do I tag a collectio...
Author Avatar
I have created and sent out many draft orders and had customers pay without issue. I sent out a draft order beginning of September, but the customer h...
Author Avatar
Hi My Shopify page has started displaying my products in this manner, it won't show the proper prices and for variants it's showing html code. Any...