Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
In our last post, we explored the history of entrepreneurship. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, you can do so here! In this post, we'll con...
Author Avatar
Does anyone have a suggestion for bulk updating the "Vendor" field on the Shopify products page. I want to change it from "Printify" to my own brand n...
Author Avatar
I would like this image as the background of the contact page (behind contact form and text):  
Author Avatar
hey yall, just like the title said, I don't know how to enable the saved addresses dropdown list in Shopify checkout. Can anyone help? any help is val...
Author Avatar
I am looking for a print on demand supplier who does lycra crop tops etc. Not all over print as black on white doesn't seem to work very well. I ...
Author Avatar
Hi, after I changed my DNS domain setup, front end of shopify store is not loading. How can I solve it? It shows link Skip to content and after cl...
Author Avatar
i create a backup app and you now backup app like a background app and background app contain offline access token how to get offline access token plz...
Author Avatar
Our hompeage slider isn't working, it should show featured products but starts with a huge gap on the left hand side. The relevant file also has t...
Author Avatar
hello I'm using the theme "Refresh" and the code seems to be there to only show the lowest price of available variants, so it doesn't display pri...
Author Avatar
后你的第一笔生意,shopify块选择for currency change. Then, you try to contact them and they keep you in an eternal loop. Then, when y...
Author Avatar
Hello! So I have a problem where I cannot put one average delivery price for some of the products that can only be delivered by palettes to Europe...
Author Avatar
Hello, my company is interested in using a store locator app that is compatible with our Shopify site. The app that were are interested in is called S...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! I launched my first Shopify store for my clothing brand back in March, and I've been able to improve the website design without any...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I know that removing the "Ships from" option has been discussed in the past and I have followed the steps in Shopify Admin/Products to d...
Author Avatar
Yesterday I had useful info panes on my home screen, today after an update they have gone, how do I get them back?
Author Avatar
I want my Product page mobile view https://l1nk.dev/dgeRT to look like this https://fearofgod.com/collections/fearofgod/products/eternal-leather-work...
Author Avatar
Hello Is there any way i can add the price in the variant box? Like in this picture. Se my website here Thanks.  
Author Avatar
Dear Community, I have just started my journey with Shopify. I am learning how to edit the theme. Unfortunately I got stuck on this task, I want t...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, Could you please guide me on how to add a cart button to every product on the collection page using the Debutify theme? wesbite url www...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello I want to add rounded corners on the brands boxes on the front page, just round corners only on the brands. If you look at my site so y...