Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi All, Just wondering how the arrow, pause/play buttons can be removed from my slide shows on the Sense theme? They are only on the home page but ca...
Author Avatar
Hello - I am interested in adding an image frame to the Media Grid of our Impact theme. I have created a PNG of the following frame using the directio...
Author Avatar
I want to make my website's header transparent with the text color #e7e7e7 but when scrolled down and hovered over it, the header's background turns i...
Author Avatar
嗨,伙计们,所以我有一个问题,我不能移动y logo to the right, ive tried adding this code: h1.header__heading { justify-self: center !imp...
Author Avatar
你好Shopify社区!新来的我和一个朋友have launched an online store www.vivifyco.com.au and are hoping for any honest feedback that ...
Author Avatar
I'm Joel from Vivify Co. we've opened an online retail store servicing a range of wellness, self care and feel good products. We are using Expanse The...
Author Avatar
Hi team, I am using cli to generate extension it works, however when I try to get products on web frontend by changing /api/products/count to...
Author Avatar
I live on an island called Curaçao (One of the Dutch ABC islands in the caribbean off the coast of south America) I would love to open a Shopify store...
Author Avatar
Hi there all. What I need is an app that I can use to create project kits for customers. example : 1 skein of worsted weight yarn in color A + 1 ske...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm having trouble figuring out where to post this. I am interested in selling my photography fine art prints online via shopify. I found some lin...
Author Avatar
J'ai lancé mon site web, www.vaxus.store, il y a deux mois et je n'ai pas encore réussi à réaliser de ventes significatives. J'aimerais avoir vos avis...
Author Avatar
Our accouunts person has asked if the shopify payout notification email can be changed to accounts email address. But if i change the email in the pr...
Author Avatar
It is hard to see what the customers type in the search bar and I failed to change the background / the font colour. Please see the below or go to ht...
Author Avatar
Recently I keep receiving several frauds orders from xx NW xx st, Miami. That's fine, I can cancel these orders and just ignore them. However, the pro...
Author Avatar
quisiera saber si lo puedo poner de nuevo y como podría
Author Avatar
I have been trying to get help from Shopify. It’s just so extremely difficult. I was on a monthly billing cycle and all of a sudden it was switched to...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am working on my first store and having trouble adding simple size selection buttons to the collection and featured product page similar to the...
Author Avatar
I have been experiencing issues recently with my cart. Simply, when a single item is added to my cart, it will show as 1 item. Within the cart drawer,...
Author Avatar
I bought Local team but I can't change Megamenu so that it's not a dropdown menu. Any help?
Author Avatar
I've spent 5 HOURS troubleshooting different ways to get my images formatted to have the best quality and fit Shopify standards. As soon as I thought ...