Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Please help me for this as i am new to shopify and i want to add Menu/Collection in circular format Like this to my store
Author Avatar
I have created a coupon code for Automatically add. and it's added automatically. But according to the sale Used Coupon Count showing the wrong count....
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been trying to find paytm payment gateway under third party payment providers on shopify but its not visible. I have a paytm business ac...
Author Avatar
Hi, In the partner dashboard, under my app, under extensions, under my product-discount function, i can see logs only of dev stores and not logs o...
Author Avatar
We have a app in which we are using theme app embeds. The issue is that when we submitted our app for review, the team was unable to find our app embe...
Author Avatar
嗨!我满意布局时为止its in desktop mode. However i dont like that the collections are listed along the page in fullscreen mode. ...
Author Avatar
Today, I attempted to use Shopify CLI and ran the "theme serve" command on my local side. However, I encountered an issue where I was prompted to log ...
Author Avatar
Hi there! How can I make text fields in my App embed block translatable? I can't find any information about it.
Author Avatar
Hi All, I used the below code to make the announcement bar be sticky on the homepage, it works fine when it is in desktop, however, when I tried t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have 3 stores and I have just started using shopify POS so I need to update / clean up the inventory. I have had a look at Stocky and have...
Author Avatar
Hi. I want to move the "join the waitlist" button to the right and make it bigger. How can I do that? https://provengrit.us/
Author Avatar
嗨!I need your opinion regarding the pros and cons of the Shopify payment gateway and how is it different from Paymongo. Thank you!
Author Avatar
我把几个项目在我的商店出售。然而, the compare at price is not showing for these products. I am using Supply theme. Can someone pleas...
Author Avatar
Hi Team, I want to open an online store with multi city option. Which shopify theme would be appropriate for this? Is this an out of the box feature...
Author Avatar
Hi There! I have this code to enter in my main product liquid file (i usually do this in dawn theme) however I can't seem to find where to paste ...
Author Avatar
I want a page with a specific style to be rendered when a specific user visits the store. the way I think of is the template of the page and the 'view...
Author Avatar
Hi I'm currently planning to use Paymentwall but also trying to check other payment providers. Though my target market is the US, my busines...
Author Avatar
I cant purchase shopping shipping labels on a computer/laptop, only on my phone. I’ve tried Google Crome and Microsoft Edge browsers. There is no “pur...
Author Avatar
I keep getting this saying there is an issue uploading the media. Try again later. I even cleaned my cache so I could upload the images. I am ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I can't seem to change the background color for the product grid and product information in the "Craft" theme. I managed to change a portion of the p...