Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——让started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Hope you are well. How do I upload my own video onto my dawn 8.0.0 theme page. I want it to have these features: - automatic play when sit...
Author Avatar
I am selling perfume plus other items in the united states. Perfume is considered a hazardous material and there are limits to how I can ship the item...
Author Avatar
Hello, is it possible to change the colour of the buttons on my website? (see picture 1 the red marking) So the background and the font colour? ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am using the theme Dawn and added an image to the background of the Email Sign-Up section which looks great, however, the text is dif...
Author Avatar
Hey! w: https://mindfusion.uk p: 7331! Any help appreciated - When viewed on mobile my homepage footer isn't showing items correctly. All ot...
Author Avatar
Hello, I live in Canada and am placing some product sample orders (POD) from Printify and the shipping is close to $70 CAD. For three items- A phone...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've performed a cursory search however haven't been able to find an adequate answer. I would like to know if there is a way I can add a c...
Author Avatar
On the store Page where all the products are presented, I would like to make the titles of each product a little bigger. Now it’s as small as normal t...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, Can we integrate the google maps API on checkout page? The purpose is to make the address validation. So I would like to integrate t...
Author Avatar
Good evening guys! Again, reaching out for some help here! I am trying to make my newsletter sign up look good on mobile. Store URL: https://jnsq.s...
Author Avatar
Hi, my website has updated to the latest dawn template. Following this the check out button in the cart has disappeared and all border lines around op...
Author Avatar
I am using the Origin theme and added the app W3 Share the Love to my main cart page using the app block functionality. However, I found that the bloc...
Author Avatar
Two related questions about app installs while our app is in development. Q1. Our app has not been approved yet and so we don't have an app URL to...
Author Avatar
Hi, I expect my store to get most sales from Europe, therefore I would like to change my primary market to Europe. I've created a corresponding ma...
Author Avatar
Hi! I want to change goole pay button to apple pay button. How can I make it default for all products?
Author Avatar
I started running Facebook ads to my store, but ATC rate is really low and still no sales:( Can you please give an advice or just share your opinion...
Author Avatar
Three of our stores were shut down with no explanation as to why. I’ve chatted with several support individuals who keep telling me to wait for a spec...
Author Avatar
I’ve set the policies and saved them in the footer, but when I go to a live view (after refreshing the page) the policies are not saved with company d...
Author Avatar
Hello i am using the theme Impulse. and i have this Section with ( Text column with imagines ) and i was wondering how i could make this into a slide...