Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding app installation on my live Shopify store. I'm interested in installing an app that is not ...
Author Avatar
Please help! I've recently set up a new Shopify store and am struggling to remove a pop up that conflicts with another discount. In my checkout I...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am using the Dawn theme and would like to remove both "shop pay" and "pickup available" from my product page and instead have this only displ...
Author Avatar
I'm having trouble integrating a third-party library (not app) into a Shopify store. Basically I'm trying to integrate accordion-js (npm library) into...
Author Avatar
Hi hoping I can get some help with this custom FAQ section. Not sure why sometimes doesn't open all the way. Any help is appreciated. https://gente...
Author Avatar
Hello, when I got to edit a product, it used to be the case that I could see the margin, and change the compare-at price, now it gives me this (see im...
Author Avatar
          Hi All! Somehow my GoDaddy account was disconnected from my Shopify when I using Canva this week. I tried to con...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the MODE theme. I want to have more space between each subheading on the menu dropdown. I would also like to add a gray line in betw...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I recently created a bundled product https://maxim-khanate.myshopify.com/admin/products/6766421901376 When I look at it with the...
Author Avatar
  Hi my product description and price overlap I need to make it so the description stops at line 2. Or just not overlap example gucci wjdjdkdd...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to remove the spacing above and below the product form section on my product page, but no matter what I do it wont go away, any ideas? ...
Author Avatar
Does Shopify limit the number of email marketing subscribers we have?
Author Avatar
Hello I am posting an opportunity for any lighting retailers, wholesalers, distributors and resellers. I have inventory of about 1500 crystal chandeli...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Not sure if anyone can help me. I've attached both my mobile and desktop screen here. How can I make my mobile view appear the same ...
Author Avatar
Shpar coming soon
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to update with new image banners in the website , no image banners are shown on desktop or mobile website.
Author Avatar
I would like to change the appearance of my featured collection on the home page. In the appendix I have included my own page (how it looks right now...
Author Avatar
Solved
Can I use some of the money from my business to afford to go to college?
Author Avatar
我想把产品标题,但是the discussion answers I've read so far don't seem to work for me with my theme. Can someone h...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need help, who is know Displaying Cashback Amount 2% from the price On The Sale Badge for every product i need it to showing left of the price