Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

与其他Shopify商业联系和合作ses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, so i currently have the dawn theme and I have the badges app. The app doesn't let me place the image (50% off) next to the sale price. Do i n...
Author Avatar
I am running an auction site through Shopify. Using the auction app, we do not use or display the actual underlying product price anywhere on the stor...
Author Avatar
My website is Dawn Theme. Is anyone able to provide me with a code that will sort my products from newest to oldest? There is no other way to make thi...
Author Avatar
我最近从cjdropshipping改为zendrop and I fullfill on zendrop but in my products section when I get an order It says in the description ...
Author Avatar
The video on the product page looks extrmely large, too big, on phone it looks perfect i just need the code to make it smaller on pc Please includ...
Author Avatar
How long should it take for jy first payment to arrive in my account ? It was paid on the 18th of August and is still pending. Thankyou
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am going to integrate Escrow as my payment gateway in Shopify. But there's no plugin for Escrow so I have to use API. Can anyone h...
Author Avatar
Hey All Please see below for code that was added for my website video background. I have already added the video and the button. They look grea...
Author Avatar
hi everyone i have a problem. I am looking for a way to specify 2 different prices for each product and if a user enters with the X tag, he can se...
Author Avatar
I can’t figure out how to add the about us page to my website. Can someone please help me figure it out? Thanks!
Author Avatar
Hey guys! This may sound a little bit confusing, but i wanted to ask if its possible to make an image as a first side on the homepage. So if you click...
Author Avatar
Added personalization field in product page but not seeing it in the view cart page whatever I type in the new Pipeline
Author Avatar
Hello, I've been asked to move the email field (the contact section) below the shipping address on the Checkout page. It looks like you don'...
Author Avatar
Why am I paying Shopify a monthly subscription fee, yet I am told to "Hire a Shopify Expert" every time I reach out to Shopify Support? Aren't their a...
Author Avatar
hi i was wondering if i can make my policy link "contact information" go to a page i made. i temporary put the page i want it to go to on the menu cal...
Author Avatar
Hi, Currently Dawn only has slideshow that fill the entire width of the page, which doesn't fit my images and doesn't allow text alongside it. I w...
Author Avatar
Hello! I would like to be able to have the text with the name of the product and the price be perfectly centered under the image of the product in m...
Author Avatar
I got good results last time I came here for advice so I'll try again. After being told that Shopify does not do email of any kind, when I bought my ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm developing a payment app for Shopify and I'm just wondering if we can display the payment method icons dynamically on the checkout pa...