Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

年代mart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

年代treamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I would be extremely helpful for your help. Whilst checking out the THEME SETTINGS, I ticked something or other that turned my search...
Author Avatar
Hi, is the statement descriptor the same for all stores using stripe? Or can I have multiple descriptors, different one for each store? Thank you in a...
Author Avatar
how can i move them to the middle? using dawn theme thanks!
Author Avatar
What is the most profitable product to sell on socials??
Author Avatar
hi! on the broadcast theme, currently when you click or hover over a size variant, the variant box is outlined with color #ce5234. when you move...
Author Avatar
I am currently attempting to modify gift cards after they are purchased. My end goal would be to, before fulfillment and the gift card is sent to the ...
Author Avatar
Hey! We are using a GraphQL API to access Shopify on our own website. However, since 8.30 pm IST (Indian Standard Time) the API seems to have stop...
Author Avatar
I just updated to Studio 10.0 theme, and was finally able to get the image banner we designed uploaded into our header. The problem is that now the be...
Author Avatar
The store sells clothing from different brands, we have tons of different sizing options based on the brand (see screenshot below). What I'm looking t...
Author Avatar
Hi there, When i view my site in mobile only, www.prettyinpink.ie - a banner/band of gold is appearing above my header. I want to remove it, but ...
Author Avatar
我们有问题的措辞是showing up on our search. It gets cut off and bunched to the side. Is there any way to fix this? I h...
Author Avatar
My client is asking for something very simple, but I am finding it hard to make the change. My developer (who I use sparingly) is telling me it cannot...
Author Avatar
I want to replace and/or add sms opt in on my Shopify password page. How can I do this ?
Author Avatar
looking to have my navigation drop down automatically when hovered over on sense theme. https://medusasmakeup.com/
Author Avatar
Hello, It looks like the 'debut' theme is no longer available. Does anyone know what theme would be most similar to the one this company is using? ww...
Author Avatar
I am the creative director of a company in Melbourne Australia and my store has been hacked, there’s over 4 thousand toxic back links, it’s well over ...
Author Avatar
I have been looking for days for the app that calculates the average shipping time on the site below. Please help. https://roarcraft.com.tr/collec...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I've been testing and trying a handful of different things to get this working properly and can't seem to find the magic recipe to make thin...
Author Avatar
Hi, I’m trying to make the top of the banner picture on my website merge with the bottom of the header section. As of now there is a gap in between...
Author Avatar
We would like to create a Brand Resellers Program where the other brand can host our products on their website, and the sale links directly back to ou...