Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
DAFTAR 66K BET ATAU BIASA DISEBUT 66K ONE IALAH SITUS GAME ONLINE TERBAIK SERVER THAILAND. DENGAN MIN DEPOSIT 10.000 RIBU RUPIAH
Author Avatar
Hi i want to use a section called 'multirow' in another theme which dont have that section option. I wonder how can i make that works. Thanks for h...
Author Avatar
Hi, As mentioned I have certain pages in my website I need to add a new header for them I am using Impact theme my store url gameakjo.com Than...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've noticed that the mobile version of my website is not to scale. - My header icons are cut off - The table in delivery information i...
Author Avatar
When I try to fill in checkout details (name, address) on Mobile, its very laggy. Also the Express Checkout buttons load very slowly. My normal websit...
Author Avatar
Currently, the slideshow on the attached image below is clickable and linked to a URL. I do not want this particular slideshow to be linked to a URL. ...
Author Avatar
hey there, within the new update from the impulse theme do we have a major issue with our cart quantity selector. It is not possible anymore to buy ...
Author Avatar
Thought this should be an easy one, but for some reason I'm struggling... I have some fields included in the notification email sent from the prod...
Author Avatar
hi there, I am using translate & adapt to provide a customers shop in German and English Language. For the beginning I used auto translate to tra...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is there a way I can insert a banner into a collection, I am thinking a banner after every 8/12 products. The store adress is https://www....
Author Avatar
We are building a new app using the remix app template and would like to make some pages full screen. We can see that the previous versions of the...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I purchased an item and the seller sent me an unrelated item. The purchase was done as COD (Cash on delivery). I tried reaching out to the se...
Author Avatar
Hi, We designed our site for Halloween using page fly templates, but now the site is not working, we delete the design, but it still appears on the s...
Author Avatar
How to hide the main menu/ header menu for some pages?
Author Avatar
Hello there, We have a Shopify store where we sell both through dropshipping and with products purchased and stocked. Looking ahead, we want to ex...
Author Avatar
I am a developer looking to generate some extra income. So, I am interested in knowing: Are you currently using any 3rd party apps that you pay f...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. The account, search and cart icons at the top of my home page are not all the same colour. 2 are black and the other is white. How can...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have received a claim for damages in respect to personal data processing routines amongst other things. I don't understand how to address the ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I have a few questions and I need a help. Question 1. Section Testimonials - using it only I can write feedbacks here? My customers can't do...
Author Avatar
Hi, I installed an app on my Shopify and the branding from said app is showing up on all the pages (home page, product pages etc) . I am paying for it...