Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

精通假期Shopify研讨会在8月23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Good Morning, i have a current website, but the company that created it (and allows me to access) has gone bankrupt a few years ago, but i still can...
Author Avatar
Hi there! Is there any way to get the Shopify search to bring up products based on metafields? I hold particular custom product information in metafie...
Author Avatar
on my website plitable.com i have lazy loading on all my collection pages and product pages and its not good how can i remove it from all my website a...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I've spent a few hours digging through the app store - there are several upsell apps, but they don't go into details on how they hand...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I've recently signed up in shopify n followed a plan for my e-store, so i made a website with a product but now i'm stuck at the payme...
Author Avatar
I need help with the position of the text and button on my image banner on my dawn theme on mobile. I want it down on the bottom to have a better vie...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are doing in person sales only with the POS app. when we email a receipt it is important to have the purchase date in the email as we offer ret...
Author Avatar
I've added a read more function on my store page a while ago using this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgphuds2i8Y&lc=UgyD0fSabbzJQJjRTMN4A...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, I live where my logo is on the home page but when i go to any other page(contact, about us, FAQ) it moves more to the left, heres what i mean...
Author Avatar
I want to add pictures for the variations under my shop now main menu link, similar to www.curehydration.com, how do I do this?
Author Avatar
We want to reduce our abanadoned carts so we are using the following app to display shipping rates in the cart. https://apps.shopify.com/cart-shippin...
Author Avatar
Hi, I tried bunch of different apps for preorder button (dawn theme) and every single one is not working on featured product on homepage?? When going ...
Author Avatar
I want to add contact information(Email and Phone number) with icons in the Announcement bar but seems like there is no option available in the theme ...
Author Avatar
I need help to create a new Survey form, 1) I created a new survey-form.liquid how to I link it to a page? 2) Here is the code for the liquid file ...
Author Avatar
It seems to be that the theme Crave version 11.0.0. has a dropdown menu as a default setting, and I can't change it back to a horizontal text menu. T...
Author Avatar
How do you remove the outline on a image in a image banner in theme "sunrise" website is: ScaleSigns.com There are two item on the main page ...
Author Avatar
Ive got a problem, my products have been removed from the shop app because I have a chargeback rate of over 1%, and I no longer qualify. The thin...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently using Dawn theme for my website. I've been trying to change the size of the photos on the multicolumn section in mobile ...
Author Avatar
Hi Im facing the issue, because i can't change the font size of products title in featured collection. It is important to me that it will change the...
Author Avatar
hello, I remove my discount code pop up on my site, but i can not figure out which app I used to install it. I think it was Privy but cannot remember....