Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi All, Bernhard from Munich, Germany here. We are currently working on our Onlineshop in the "Moda" theme and that includes a Blog. I haven´t bo...
Author Avatar
How can we chalk up our shopping cart button next to the number select?   We use warehouse 2.0 theme Thanks in advance,
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I recently made the decision to diversify my sales channels and open a store on Shopify. The store is up and running and has been for ab...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I'm experiencing several issues caused by an uninstalled app that I can't find. Following a screenshot of the error: The url...
Author Avatar
Www.TaylorMadeCreated.com I am creating my first Shopify page. I’m thrilled! I love the sense of community and all have one thing in common , to succe...
Author Avatar
I am working on a app where i need to fetch all the products from the shopify store but it allows only 250 products to be fetched at a time, how can i...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm totally new to Shopify and also in the industry. I've never sell anything so doing all these accounting stuff is driving me crazy I'm tryi...
Author Avatar
I am entering my Payoneer payment method but shopify says routing number didn’t supported. please gave me solution ASAP
Author Avatar
Solved
Hiya, I need some help changing my announcement bar font from Playfair bold to Montserrat medium? I have tried a few suggestions on similar thre...
Author Avatar
Hi there! We are building an application to manage dropship purchases and need to update order tracking status once our system generates a shipping l...
Author Avatar
Hello, everyone, Reacently i have launched my shopify store, but unfortunately, after the launch i have noticed a glich in my store. At the ch...
Author Avatar
Hi, we have developed a Shopify app that generates realistic AI photos of products on customers so they can try them on virtually. We are now in c...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am building a website on Shopify and looking for your recommendations. My website will offer a service where the customer uploads his video ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Reference doc: https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-rest/2022-04/resources/checkout#post-checkouts We have noticed that when we pass a "m...
Author Avatar
你好Shopify社区,我希望to reach out and share my current struggles with integration issues on the platform. Despite my excitement about...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey iam using Meta fields to show ingredients, shipping details and how to use the product. But for some there are no such informations i looked f...
Author Avatar
Solved
你好,请帮助删除下面的年代pace in the multicolumn section ( on mobile version)  
Author Avatar
Again shopify payment wanted some document from me and I sent to them, it took 15 mins to reject my previous doc but after sending the right doc they ...
Author Avatar
I have already spent several hours on this. I have successfully registered an app uninstalled webhook from api call on app installation. (The json re...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi everyone, long time since I have posted but I have a strange occurrence happening here... I run a very customized version of Minimal (https://d...