Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, Is there any way of doing this without being forced to pay to use a third party app to do something Shopify already have the capability f...
Author Avatar
嗨,我有主题和感觉I want to change the coding so my product doesn't have the "from lower price variant". I want it to show the higher pr...
Author Avatar
hey i want to make products customizable , the content to input box should appear on image please help i am stuck in this:-
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to add some text and link to the bottom of my Shipping, Delivered email template (https://admin.shopify.com/store/lmguild/email_temp...
Author Avatar
我将在几个月,搬到伦敦want to keep my small store up and running when I move. Im currently based in Canada and I make smal...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to build an e shop for two different vendors A and B who will each go to place their products inside the same eshop. I would like to unde...
Author Avatar
I opened my store back on March 2, 2023 and received my first order on my account on March 16, 2023 in the amount of $2506.90 and then another on Marc...
Author Avatar
How can i add total product quantity on variants and shown at xml eg I have a product of 3 different sizes, having 1 item each and i need to show th...
Author Avatar
Firstly, we have an issue where the checkout button is no longer functional - meaning customers can't proceed from the cart to the checkout. Shopify s...
Author Avatar
We've been running auctions on out website for a while, and it's become a fairly large part of our business at this point. The way I've been running t...
Author Avatar
I'm reaching out here as well as the Celigo community for any help. My company uses integrator.io to connect Shopify and Acumatica, and my issue come...
Author Avatar
Am I missing this information on the steps provided? I have not yet imported Quickbooks POS data. Must I wait to do the import before downloading S...
Author Avatar
The Product titles in mobile view has a bit of extra line spacing. How do I adjust this just for the mobile view Attaching the screenshot and the pag...
Author Avatar
Does it matter if I have Quickbooks POS data imported on the headquarters laptop before I download Shopify POS on the ipads?
Author Avatar
Cant see what i'm doing wrong here. the collection has picked up the products from the tags, as it displays them in the back end within the collectio...
Author Avatar
I switched from Shopify email marketing to Flodesk and I want to go back to Shopify. The people who unsubscribed while I was using Flodesk aren't unsu...
Author Avatar
Dear community, How to fix the select variant option? My product page when one options variants and not showing word example: "Color:" But...
Author Avatar
I selected “do not renew” and my card was still charged. I need a refund immediately. There’s a forum stating even if you select that option there’s a...
Author Avatar
hi, I have made some discounts active buy x get y free, they say they are active, I have selected products, selected minimum purchase amount, selected...
Author Avatar
When I click on a product from my featured collection to bring me to the product page, it only displays the image and the text and buy buttons are not...