Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Just trying to find a solution to this as most of our invoices sent to customers reverts to junk mail as the automated email sent to customers has a "...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'd like the collections on my header to pop-up without having to click on them. Like the one on this site for reference: https://blvck.com/ Th...
Author Avatar
How do I change the padding/margins to be closer vertically and hitting the edge horizontally for the prestige theme? Attached image of my theme:   ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using dawn 10 and and i was wondering how can i make the vendor name appearing in product page bigger and bold? Thanks alot x
Author Avatar
我需要帮助我的朋友的另一个颜色的问题s page. I attached a photo. I have tried various themes but can’t get the subscribe button to be whi...
Author Avatar
MID
HOW TO FIND MY MID?
Author Avatar
Hi all! My Shopify store will be registered in Ireland, but I also want to sell my products in Poland. Is there a way of displaying Polish prices for ...
Author Avatar
I am helping a friend get her shop up and running. I can’t figure out which theme controls the text links under the add to cart and buy bow buttons. I...
Author Avatar
Our site has been live for a couple weeks now, but it is now not displaying correctly when you visit the web address. It looks totally fine in the The...
Author Avatar
Hello, From looking through old posts there seems to be a lot of confusion on how to fulfill an order from the REST API endpoints. For reference, ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Using simple query deletionEvents receive Internal Error: Query { deletionEvents(first: 20) { nodes { occurredAt subjectId subjectTy...
Author Avatar
我不认为自己太笨但我发誓idk what else to try. Setting up an email grabber landing till I launch my store Dawn > Pagefly > Pass...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm currently using the Refresh theme on Shopify and have customized the color scheme to align with my product. However, I've noticed that the ...
Author Avatar
Hi All! I have just purchased a new theme as I am revamping my website and I was previously using third party apps to write blog posts and change t...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am trying to find a way to inject a preview of a collection of products within several blog posts of my website. I use the Impulse 7....
Author Avatar
Hi All, So I'm switching to the new flow with an order management part and a fulfillment service part. In the past I had all information availa...
Author Avatar
I just completed the siblings documentation on the Broadcast theme page and works fine. However, instead of colors, I have the first product image dis...
Author Avatar
I am trying to do bulk pricing with variants. I want people to place an order on my site for a dozen of the product. I want to allow them to mix and m...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I am looking to push the receipt field from the Transactions object during a purchase event. However, each time I do this the event fires pres...
Author Avatar
Hello, For all of our past websites we had used Debut theme. I understand that this theme was removed late last year. What would be the closest re...