Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify是extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to be able to tag customers with a monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, or friday tag so that they can only order local-delivery for dates tha...
Author Avatar
As an API consumer that represents a WMS which provides a fulfillment service there are not enough details exposed on the FulfillmentOrder API to be a...
Author Avatar
I am using the Ride theme for a site I just built. For some reason, on blog page on mobile the formatting is way off and pretty much breaks the page b...
Author Avatar
Abandoned cart email template, Dawn Theme: I cannot find it in Notifications and Orders. Where else can it be? Thank you in advance.
Author Avatar
你好!I'd like to make my header and the text on it smaller, but without changing the size of the logo. Thank you in advance for any answers. Here I ...
Author Avatar
你好!I'd like to put a blackdrop shadow below my sticky header seperator line upon scrolling down. I know it might be a complicated thing to code, s...
Author Avatar
I Would like the slideshow image will be full height on mobile ( or at least 3/4 from screen -even if it will crop the image) but that will remain ful...
Author Avatar
Hi, everyone I used the following code to reposition the text below the slideshow. @media screen and (min-width: 750px){ .slideshow__media.ba...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to move the container a bit up so it's just right under the banner on mobile, I don't want to change anything on desktop. Now it looks like...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to inquire about (1) the business entity company we bound to shopify before is registered in China, but recently we are planning t...
Author Avatar
Hello, Weve added the widget below to the homepage of our website, but it only shows on the homepage. How can we add this to all our pages? U...
Author Avatar
Hi, We added this widget to the footer of our homepage, but it only shows on the homepage. How can we add this to all our pages? Our website: http...
Author Avatar
I have 5 products in my cart, I want checkout with only one product but not remove another 4 products. is that possible without any extension? I hav...
Author Avatar
I edited the code, it used to be a white box around the text. The white is now transparent as I found out how to edit the code but there is still a bl...
Author Avatar
How can I enable a subdomain for transparent checkout? in YouTube tutorials it says to configure the dns, but I can't find the location
Author Avatar
How To Change Page Title In Google Search, i wish to change the text of the top title that shows up in google result, any help will be very appreciate...
Author Avatar
Hello, i have a problem with CSV file because when i add a csv file and wait to load nothing happens.
Author Avatar
How To Change Page Title In Google Search, i wish to change the text of the top title that shows up in google result, any help will be very appreciate...
Author Avatar
Solved
你好!我一直在寻找一个解决方案roblem for a very long time and can't seem to fix it to my liking. I'd like to make the header on my...
Author Avatar
I've recently launched my Shopify store and have been putting a lot of effort into making it successful. It's been four weeks since the launch, and du...