Start a free trial and enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month on select plans.

FROM CACHE - en_header
Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Shopify -选择程序建立的有信心

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I change the background of the product page to black but the collapsible row is in black by default. how can I change it to white to make it visible? ...
Author Avatar
I want to set up a web store. Am I thinking about this improperly I was expecting a template where I could set a 1. brand, 2. logo and 3. product dis...
Author Avatar
Hi, im looking for an updated code to make a clickable Dawn banner in the theme 11.0.0. I found a few complete codes but they dont work. Can some one ...
Author Avatar
is anyone else having issues with their customers not being able to add things to their cart when they are on their mobile devices? It seems to be wo...
Author Avatar
Hi is there a way to have a full Product Section on any other page besides the Home page? The standard Featured Product section requires the shopper t...
Author Avatar
Hi there Is there a way I can add more than one weight to my products so people can select a dropdown box in the product listing to choose their w...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have another strange one that I cant seem to find a fix for. My website ellcadindustries.com has a white box above the announcemen...
Author Avatar
Hello ive been trying for 2 hours to center this text with all kinds of code and i still cant. Origin theme featured product text. Please help!!!!...
Author Avatar
Hello Community, I have this problem I share hoping someone can help me out since I have not been able to sort it out. I had my Privacy Policy...
Author Avatar
My page is showing a 404 error in the middle of a big sale and now I'm losing customers. Shopify support can't help me because of something about an A...
Author Avatar
https://savethehero.builders Oddly, the password I setup for an account I created with them is not working so I tried to reset it, but I am not re...
Author Avatar
I uploaded a video to Shopify. This Video is showing as 701kb in size in the Shopify files section (this matches the file size I see on my laptop). ...
Author Avatar
I’ve just recently created my online store and I’m struggling to get any people to even add to car according to stats u need 50-100 people. Ever since...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking for some guidance and I thought this might be the right spot to start. I'm brand new to building a website so forgive me if my ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Products are refusing to be added to a shipping profile, after I select them add them and save the products still refuse to be included on t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've designed my website using the Dawn Theme, which includes sections containing videos set to play automatically (looped) and muted with hid...
Author Avatar
I would like to center the password page logo and change the color of the opt-in area to black.  
Author Avatar
I hope someone can help me with this problem: I have created multiple pages such as about us, our story, our product, etc. They are all categorized as...
Author Avatar
I need to limit the width of this container box. Can someone please help me with the appropriate coding? I have tried a few solutions but all it does ...
Author Avatar
Hey! my website is here: https://drizzilicious.myshopify.com/ the password is: drizzy I'm trying to make an image banner height reduced so i...