Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

合作伙伴:支持API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi All! I am Eric the owner of OurHatsDeserveBetter. I would like to reduce the top padding of the rich text section when the heasing is H1 ; It ...
Author Avatar
My store has been deactivated for almost a year and I'm being charged $0.00 a month, as I should be. I get a statement every month reminding me of thi...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am Faisal Akbar from Pakistan, I want to buy a Shopify subscription using my Pakistani bank and use my UK address to use PayPal, St...
Author Avatar
Coming from a woocommerce background we are used to having the "refresh feed" option in our google merchant account. But now we are using the google a...
Author Avatar
hi all firstly thanks in advance for your patience, im a shopify noob ive read a few posts with similar questions but havent been able to find exactl...
Author Avatar
How do i fix this error that comes up when i load any page
Author Avatar
My website is gabapickleball.com I would like to change the color of the "buy now" button on my main menu. I would also like to add unique ho...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to display a message when the selected variant has units in stock. I was given this code - added on a custom liquid section on ...
Author Avatar
I am uploading new products on my shopify website but a few sold out products always remain on the top of the page even after I have uploaded new prod...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have been trying to upload my excel file and it would say complete and would receive the following email "89 products couldn't be cha...
Author Avatar
I have my domain name and hosting service with Bluehost. I am going to use Shopify as my ecommerce platform but am leery about not having my hosting s...
Author Avatar
Why am I being charges $31.32 every month since January, but still unable to get into my store? The store that comes up is devoid of product, and say...
Author Avatar
Im just wondering why no one is buying from me. I have already 3+ videos on tiktok and instagram. Soon i will post also on facebook. If anyone is read...
Author Avatar
Solved
I want to make images on my homepage clickable and add links to them and I also want to remove the underline that appears on text when a link is added...
Author Avatar
Need Help . In our Website https://onlineframing.in/products/canvas-printing Sub Total is Coming Wrong and not Changing when Variation Changes. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I’d like to ask if it’s possible to create a multi-vendor marketplace with shopify (similar to vinted.com or etsy) where everyone sells their own ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are a physical goods e-commerce registered in the UK, sourcing and producing goods in China. We are looking to send a large stock to a fulf...
Author Avatar
i want to deactivate shoppay payment method, but actually the manage button near Shopify payments in payments is not clickable, please help
Author Avatar
Hi all! I'm trying to get the desktop display to be the same as the mobile. Currently on desktop the image cards and options are displayed nicely ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am new to e-commerce and just made my site live. I chose to go with free shipping and noticed when checking out in the shipping section it sa...