Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We are a Shopify partner and we have developed a solution that allows a B2B or wholesale orders to be emailed directly into a Shopify or Shopify Plus ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have pre-orders for when products are out of stock, however, this varies per day. the product type will then be pre-ordered. this is made with...
Author Avatar
Hello, Hi, for the filter I need variants such as colors, styles, etc. However, I do not want to show these on the product page, but only the var...
Author Avatar
Hi, Its been two weeks since I've launched my store. I have tested some ads and got a decent amount of traffic and clicks to my store. However, none o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking to add Free Shipping Label for products in collection page. I want to place it below product price. I need this label to appear...
Author Avatar
I have a Shopify account and installed the AutoDS app, I got the billed 374.19$ for the first month, and Shopify has stopped my orders due to not payi...
Author Avatar
I too have faced the same issue my money had got debited from the account and now the shop zeenazshop.Shopify.com is missing. How can I get my money b...
Author Avatar
Hi there I need help opening my store with the log in its telling me that it doesn't exist when I just purchased it last week can someone help me?
Author Avatar
I changed my shopify shop’s favicon (I use the refresh theme) and it only changed on computer. Basically, whenever I go to my website on my computer, ...
Author Avatar
I installed the AutoDS app and select the 49.99$/month subscription. but I got billed for 374.19$ for the first month. can anyone please tell me why i...
Author Avatar
Atten: Shopify Product team It is so much more time-consuming having to click into each variant to adjust the inventory qty or price. It would be won...
Author Avatar
theme use- impulse how to have a menu drop down like the following image-  
Author Avatar
On a quest to change the font on my website to a custom one I've downloaded from Google Fonts, I've followed quite a few tutorials and different discu...
Author Avatar
HI Can someone help me close the space on these images please, the images should appear as if it's together like the desktop version but on mobile...
Author Avatar
I have updated the favicon on Shopify store but it's not reflecting the live site. I tried using all formats png, jpg or Webp but no success. The Favi...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys I am building my website with the Dawn shopify theme and want to change the colour of the button when it is hovered over but don't know how. ...
Author Avatar
Hello, billing support, Would you please reverse/refund the yearly payment that was processed today? I deactivated the account and your syste...
Author Avatar
Shopify please help! I logged into my shopify account and my website is now listed as inactive?! The url is still live: www.kulaessentialsmaui.com. ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, We have recently launched quite a niche store for pet rat owners. We have had some traffic but as of yet no sales. We would love to hear...