Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, I have had a 15% off discount code working for friends & family since we launched our shop however since yesterday it doesn't seem to be...
Author Avatar
I'm using simple theme and would like to add a png image as one of my 4 blocks in footer, can you please advise how to do this? I know other themes ha...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I'm using the Dawn theme right now and my site works fine on Desktop and for the most part, on mobile. My issue right now is som...
Author Avatar
I saw it on a shopify store. How can I do this my self so that these icons can align in left side of text instead of the top .    
Author Avatar
Get an error message saying " This site can't be reached -bestpetstoday.com took too long to respond" I checked Windows Network Diagnostics ( running ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, this store -https://encantost.com/footmassage1 - has hacked into my personal facebook account and was using my business page to run ads to t...
Author Avatar
I would like to be able to add a tag on certain products that are Made In The USA that goes on top of the product image when you are browsing products...
Author Avatar
I am trying to add a second button to this video block provided in the screenshot. The right-hand side only has one button customization. How...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, So im trying to figure out how to change the color of the 'Free Shipping' text to a light green. This is the website. Any input wou...
Author Avatar
Hey, So I was doing my store's SEO to get it ranked, I'm trying to add a mini Blog to my collection page but the only options I'm getting is adding...
Author Avatar
我创建了一个实现应用程序处理完成lments via API – all successfully running, the fulfillment service created via GraphQL (with fulfill...
Author Avatar
你想要一个单独e app, simple REST Shopify script in Ruby using the latest shopify_api gem to download resources like orders, customers, products etc...
Author Avatar
  Hello, i added a checkbox to my registration form but it is stuck to the form, I want to add a space can you help me please ? I used that c...
Author Avatar
Hi, Can someone help me hide a video on desktop but keep on mobile view. The video is just too big on desktop but look perfect on mobile. I'...
Author Avatar
    Hello, i want to change the icon arrow in the mobile menu ( drawer menu and sub menu) to that symbol « > ». Can you help me please ? It loo...
Author Avatar
Hey Everyone, The website is: https://naturalendurance.com/ I'm trying to create a popup over our "collections" page: https://naturalenduranc...
Author Avatar
Hi, can someone tell me how i change the color of this border? I don´t really think it´s called "border" so i couldn´t find it.. Thank you!!
Author Avatar
Hello, I have something which is driving me a little insane. When I click on Facebook & Instagram underneath Sales Channel on my admin page, it as...
Author Avatar
Hello! Right now, the Image Banner on my store (shop.welovedoodles.com) looks like this: I would like to move the text & button below the ...
Author Avatar
hi, how can i fix the drop down filter location? is on the word i need to move it little bit left please help! store url: https://brebojew...