Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, Could you help me for this image section that is on my product info? Thank you for your help!
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like this form (it will pop out when you press "request pricing") to be with font-family: "Mariposa Sans"; for the header and make the...
Author Avatar
I have this error some product are not showing their images and variants options just showing description of product not any add to cart option on tha...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I've added seo titles and descriptions to all pages/products etc... on my website https://29b16a.myshopify.com/ but it's not showing. Lo...
Author Avatar
I have gained a lot of knowledge from this forum, and I feel this is the time to give back. For many small businesses, the journey often starts wi...
Author Avatar
Is there any way to make my OUR BRANDS page in my website mobile friendly , right now the website looks great on the desktop but I am unable make it ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are very much in the early stages of our shopify store set up, using the Impulse theme, by Architype. I am currently setting up our default p...
Author Avatar
Hello ! I'm using SENSE Theme to create my online shop. I see that I can use MEGA MENU of this theme but I don't know how to setting it. In the menu...
Author Avatar
Hello colleagues, Аfter the theme update, I noticed some strange bugs in the Slideshow. The section height doesn't change no matter what I choose. Th...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone I am learning about Shopify by downloading videos from YouTube for better learning. I am facing errors while downloading. I tried the foll...
Author Avatar
Hello, I created a metafield for the orders and i would like to set the value after the payment. Is it possible to do this with an extension ? ...
Author Avatar
Changing the color of the shadow or removing it when clicking the search button on a mobile version of a website typically involves CSS (Cascading Sty...
Author Avatar
How can I disable the hover effect on the color picker under the product photos? I want it to be displayed at all times. Without hover: Wit...
Author Avatar
To whom this may concern, I am trying to add short videos onto a product page on my website. This is not a youtube video, but a video I created a...
Author Avatar
Hi, when i click search on my mobile version, it creates a ''shadow'' on top of the page. How can i change its color or delete it?
Author Avatar
Totally new to shopify so bare with me sorry! Basically would like to setup a page within my shop ( already got the header tab done ) where I can pla...
Author Avatar
hi, i just wondering how i can see my buisnness email domain? i want to do email marketing and i know its better to do it with a buisness mail
Author Avatar
my text on desktop version is ok, but not on mobile. Can anybody help?
Author Avatar
My video has been working for some weeks. Recently I checked my store and it's stopped loading. Just the grey placeholder. It's only 9.5mb. I...
Author Avatar
Solved
 Hi! does anyone know how to change the headings for the search dropdown? Mines set to the themes headings but I would like it to use the base font. ...