Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm facing a challenge with uploading a theme to a website I'm currently working on. Here's the situation: I've uploaded the theme files, created a br...
Author Avatar
What are some of the top-rated cash handling products available on the market?
Author Avatar
We had a merchant this morning sell about 4,300 orders, all of which were sold under a fixed selling plan with $0 up-front and the rest due some weeks...
Author Avatar
Whenever I attempt to run the npm run dev command I get stuck after asking which store I would like to use to view my project in and with the info box...
Author Avatar
See images for attached - there should be a header and a button showing too!
Author Avatar
Can the Shopify POS app be installed on a Windows 11 Workstation? We need to take credit cards at POS Windows Workstation. Please suggest any workar...
Author Avatar
How To Center “Image With Text” Images Dawn Theme
Author Avatar
I'm trying to remove the "Add to Cart" badge/button so it doesn't show up on any sold out products on any Collections page. I've tried a few of the su...
Author Avatar
In my main blog page, all the blog titles are cut off on the middle of the second line ("Wonderlan...") Can I create another text box in the blog ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've been really struggling to get my image banner to not be blurry. Have tried resizing it to 1600x 1050 px, have tried different formats but ...
Author Avatar
Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 23rd, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sa...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using resourcePicker in a Polaris app. I have passed: multiple: true Using the below example from the QR code app, how would I save multiple...
Author Avatar
Join us on Tuesday, September 23rd, for an exciting webinar where we'll dive into the world of flash sales and show you how to run them successful...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I would like to change the button select color of a specific page on my website. Right now whenever I select a size, the button does not...
Author Avatar
We are using a Shopify App which limits the quantity of a particular product. If user tried to increase or decrease the qty of specific product then w...
Author Avatar
i am not able to specifically show just the image of the varient. is there anyway to do it rather than needing to show all the images? im using dawn 1...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Studio theme. The featured image at the top of my individual blog posts are in landscape. I can't find the setting or the right place fo...
Author Avatar
Hello... I have been trying for hours to set up the 2 step authentication with absolutely no luck at all! If this is how it is attempting to set it ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm not sure why, but when I add product information such as the details and the title of the product, I then hit preview to see the page. Bu...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have 2 videos on my product page, I would like the first one only visible on mobile & the second one only visible on desktop. Thanks for...