Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I just connected my store to google & YouTube app. Ive connected my site to all the Google apps (merchant centre, search console, tag manager, etc...
Author Avatar
Hello guys i need a help im novice in shopify liquid coding and have a question about For Loop... Trying to add cycle that suppose to add inline for ...
Author Avatar
Our store footer's social icon at the top of the country row, we want social icon parallel with the country row, and right alignment
Author Avatar
Hey there! Im trying to use Shopify flow to create an email notification for every time certain variant quantity is changing from 2, to 1. The dif...
Author Avatar
In my https://myitworld.com/ site. I have to edit the stores location page and save it. The div class="MainWrapper" id="custom" is not display on edit...
Author Avatar
I want to make mainmenu clickable in shopify when I click on it then it shows me sub menu but I want that when i click on it , it will be rediract me...
Author Avatar
Its beyond annoying how there isn't a simple trash can icon to delete a color scheme. I've been testing out color schemes and now I have a bunch that ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi everyone, I am looking into creating a sticky menu for mobile only. I have added this code to the assets/base.css: @media screen and (max-width:...
Author Avatar
Anyone who can suggest a loyalty & reward app that supports multi-languages and/or can be translated? I really liked 'Smile: Loyalty & Rewards' how...
Author Avatar
Solved
In my https://myitworld.com/ site. I have to edit the stores location page and save it. The div class="MainWrapper" id="custom" is not display on edit...
Author Avatar
I can't find any unpaid order. Could you help me to check it?
Author Avatar
I have a lot of products on my website but I only want to install one main product in addition to the homepage. My website https://disneyworldfamilysh...
Author Avatar
I want to set up a category on the homepage, but the rest of the categories are not displayed on the homepage, so what should I do? Here is my website...
Author Avatar
I created a custom app for customer install. Client can click in the link to install and login with shop account. However, it occurs an error - "Ther...
Author Avatar
When I install my new domain and point the ip to shopify but it gives me the error can't connect. I don't know if there is something wrong with my log...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am new to Shopify and I got my domain with Crazy Domains. How to connect my domain with my Shopify store. I asked Crazy domains for help and the...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need help. The situation is as follows: For example, I have 1 product - a black dress, then I saw another supplier with exactly the same dres...
Author Avatar
Solved
Morning I have this issue that when I use the predictive search on my website, the results show up underneath the main menu tabs and it looks so m...
Author Avatar
I'm using the debut theme and have two slideshows on my store. Both are identical aside from the image size, but one is only visible on mobile and vic...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I need help. The situation is as follows: For example, I have 1 product - a black dress, then I saw another supplier with exactly the same dres...