Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Thank you for your quick response. When I click on my cart, I can now see the green "Check out" button. As I add items to my cart, I see a Pop-u...
Author Avatar
Hi, I really need some help with some floating buttons on our website. Using Dawn Theme. www.snughooks.com I need help changing the buttons to a ...
Author Avatar
When this error is shown, user reload page. Most of the time, this error is closed when reload. But sometimes, it still appears. So i want to know Is...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I need help changing my Shopify Checkout Button to green. I was able to change the Add to Cart button to green with the following code: ba...
Author Avatar
Looking for a subscription app for a service based company. We sell different cleaning service subscriptions with pricing tiers per quantity. I've t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have tried several posted solutions, but none of them seem to work. I wish to increase the size of the quick links text in my footer. T...
Author Avatar
Hello. I would like help with changing the color of only the menu item "SALG " to red www.modadecorations.com Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Does anyone know how to add subtitle for each product listed on the collection page using metafields in Prestige theme ? I already create...
Author Avatar
I need to add a list of radio buttons with the options fetched from my API and display them inside the App setting in the right-hand column of my app ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have just updated the Prestige theme. I previously was given a code for a transparent header for scrolling and hovering on all pages, h...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm looking to change the styling of the "Load More Reviews" button on my stamped.io widget. Stamped.io doesn't allow this to be edited on their end s...
Author Avatar
Solved
Need Assistance with Account Login Placement in Mobile Header Hello, I'm seeking help with the placement of the account login icon in my mobile h...
Author Avatar
我有国际空间站ue with our checkout using markets pro. Following scenario: - international user (e.g. Netherlands) comes to our site and gets greeted w...
Author Avatar
How can I upload an XML file for store ownership verification on my online store? I attempted to add the XML code by pasting it into the theme.liquid ...
Author Avatar
This isn't a question, per se, though I'm sure I'll have some. Rather, I wanted to offer my unsolicited (and likely unwanted) feedback on Shopify Coll...
Author Avatar
I have run "npm init @Shopify/app@latest" to scaffold a new app to become a new sales channel. However, the app generated does not work out of the bo...
Author Avatar
I've gotten this issue forever. Whenever I try to change anything in my store, that pops up. I even changed the collection, changed the image, and mad...
Author Avatar
Can anyone help me hide the preview description on my blog. I want it to look more clean on the front page of the website. I am using grid theme. Th...
Author Avatar
We are having our contact page spammed and tons of fake customers opening accounts, not necessarily for marketing materials. Generally they are "first...