Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all! I would like to change the collections page thumbnail background colour, I am currently using DAWN 10.0.0. I am using PNG images and ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone I have recently centered the Variant Selector on my product page. Now I have the following problem, which you can see in the 2 pict...
Author Avatar
&nb...
Author Avatar
I'm not the most artistic person and I was trying to shoot for a more unique and custom styled site but I have my limitations, obviously if you check ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone I want to center the "Add to Cart" Button on my Product Page. Can please someone help me with this issue? I looked for other Questi...
Author Avatar
I would like to know if I have a business license ID in here, if so where can I find it
Author Avatar
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to widen the text box in the "image with text" content section? The more text I type the more it crops my image, and...
Author Avatar
I've been trying everything I can. I just want to be able to download my Hatchful logos, but every single option I take to get support leads to blank ...
Author Avatar
I am completely lost! I need someone to walk me through how to begin adding products to my store. I have been paying for a store for several months ...
Author Avatar
您好,我m 'appelle Justine, je vous écrit parce que je fais face à un problème. En essayant de me connecter à ma boutique aujourd'hui l'accès...
Author Avatar
This is related to My other question but I felt it needed to be asked on it's own. As stated above, attempting to fetch data from a collection always ...
Author Avatar
I have started the process with Adrian Morrison for an upgraded store, that is supposed to have 20 products added to it, with the premium theme. When ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm having trouble with some formatting for the 'featured collection' section. There doesn't seem to be an option to change the backgro...
Author Avatar
I have constructed the permalink URL correctly but it will only work with my myshopify.com domain. It won't work with my custom domain. Is there any...
Author Avatar
When I click on the wishlist icon on the products list, it directs me to log in despite I am already logged in. REPEATED it more times but the same is...
Author Avatar
I came here hoping there would be a forum where job postings were allowed but don't see one. If there's a spot here on this site for that, please advi...
Author Avatar
目前使用的工作室me and would like to allow users to use the right and left arrow keys to cycle through my product pages. I'm not sure wh...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need help figuring out how to make my Judge.me app widget appear only on product pages. As of now, it appears on all my pages and it's annoyi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to make 2 changes to my current add to cart button: 1: I'd like to change the text style to be capitalized and larger 2: I'd l...
Author Avatar
Hey, since the app base url and the installation url are the same, I check if the shop url exist in my database and if the hmac is valid for authoriza...