Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I need help calculating the Total of invoices for my customers if they used a discount code or if the products have a discount. In my...
Author Avatar
So the way my extensions work is by sending an event through fetch, and checking if there's cookie already (by reading the cookie and returning it if ...
Author Avatar
Hello, How to remove the "collection" slug from the URL can not edit from the admin site
Author Avatar
I need to apply tags in each order whether it's old or a new customer. if the order count > 1 is an old otherwise new customer. When I receive...
Author Avatar
Hello there! I published a few storefronts for eateries last year. I've been searching for a low-cost alternative to foodlify's expensive monthly...
Author Avatar
Hello There , Is there any way to close the drop-down boxes in the filter column as default in my website , right now the the bottom two filter t...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am switching from shopify 1.0 to 2.0. The images in 1.0 looks so good but in 2.0 looks so big. For example, the product description i...
Author Avatar
Hello dear Shopify community, I have a problem and I don't know exactly how to define it or who exactly to contact. My online store (www.howling-...
Author Avatar
I am interacting with the Giftcard API creating giftcards Here is the data I am sending: { "gift_card": { "note": "Generated", "initial_value"...
Author Avatar
I am using the Impulse Theme. How do I resize the "Shop Now" button to make it smaller?
Author Avatar
Hello, how can I add a custom picture to my password page with code? Im using the Brooklyn theme and can't do this in the "normal" Shopify store e...
Author Avatar
Currently facing a persistent problem with accessing a specific website, artcoolture.com hosted on the Shopify platform. Consite encounters the error ...
Author Avatar
 Hello, I would like to add the "In Stock-Info" with the green dot like displayed in the attached picture to my shop. How can I do this? I would rea...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Developers, We are working on enhancing our Shopify app's functionality and could use some guidance on the technical aspects of allowin...
Author Avatar
  Hello, I would like to change the design of my add to cart and buy now button from the second picture to the first. Means having the quantity sele...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I would like to change the display of my product page with positioning all text etc. on the left and not in the middle like shown in the pictu...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I would like to change the display of my product title, price and tax note from the second picture to the first. Means, narrow down the gaps a...
Author Avatar
I am looking to either add an app or custom code to enable customers to quickly add to cart on hover. The functionality would ideally be identical to ...
Author Avatar
  Hi! I have an image banner directly under my header on my landing page that I would like to be sticky along with my header. The image header I am r...
Author Avatar
This is a really odd one. I'm using a modified Parallax theme, copied over from a different shop that I also run. For some reason, the product...