Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us for Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

调用所有+商人!不要错过了opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify products, ask product experts thei...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
is there a simple way to have an auto-populated menu of your store vendors? IE Brands as the top level item and the vendors automatically list as...
Author Avatar
Hello, At checkout page the urgency shown on top of check out, the wrong day is shown. It says the present day (Friday) instead of showing 3 days ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need help regarding my policy page zoom out more than the normal on mobile. My url is www.avokitchen.com There's a video attached to ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am having trouble with this if/unless statement. Essentially, I want to render a line item property in the buy button section, only for a spe...
Author Avatar
For blog posts, if you enter the max number of characters for meta description (Search engine listing preview > Description, max 320 characters allowe...
Author Avatar
Hi I have a store on Shopify & I use a mobile app for my store, recently I had a problem when users try to complete checkout. This error didn...
Author Avatar
hi guys is it possible to get 2 columns in 1 row in mobile view in dawn theme footer. i need 'info & policies + help centre' in 1 row in mobile view. ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to not show this area in any of the slide shows on mobile for my website (conceptcar.com.mx) and also wondering it there's any way of showi...
Author Avatar
Hi! I've been working on my Shopify store for ages but I can't seem to figure out/code the right thing in order to make my menu quick links in my ...
Author Avatar
Hello. Can Anyone tell me how i create this type section. (Image Center and 4 text arount it) My thema not have this section but i want create manuell...
Author Avatar
hi guys, can someone help me. how can i change background color of product page and cart page? please see screenshot provide. by default its white bac...
Author Avatar
Hi All - I'm looking for a way to to have a product displayed on the product page without cost, and an area beneath where a product specific coupon co...
Author Avatar
disposable vape Vapedazzle is providing vape mods & kits that enable you to customize and personalize your vaping experience in a way that best re...
Author Avatar
I would like to integrate online lessons behind a 2 tier paywall. It would be for beginner guitar. Tier 1 would be $10/month and would give students a...
Author Avatar
Looking for help to figure out how to change my Mens' section to look like my Women's section on the website. The images shows the different format of...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Could somebody advice me on how I can increase the font type in the announcement bar only? Thank you in advance!!!
Author Avatar
We made some changes to our website and messed up. These items were showing Starting At Prices... But we wanted them to show just the price of that ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I am attempting to debug for a client, but can't seem to resolve this issue. They recently noticed their website not showing up on Google, ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am looking for an in house charge account app. We work with multiple business that require their employees to charge onto an account and ...
Author Avatar
A new segment called Recom Sale do not delete has appeared from where I have no idea. Can someone tell me where this came from if I did not create it...