Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I need help turning any block of my choice on my Shopify store round. (for example the buy button) Can anyone help? grandeliteco.com
Author Avatar
Just added some new fields on the create account page that go to Customer Notes and looking to try to format these text boxes the same as the shopify ...
Author Avatar
The option to add a image logo on header has disappeared
Author Avatar
i want like that spacing on my cover photo so please guide related to that i am using studio theme
Author Avatar
Solved
嗨!我想改变专业的配色方案duct information template in the Ride theme and it doesn't appear to be an option?
Author Avatar
I wanted to implement a third-party product to handle user consent with my website that uses Shopify. This requires that I add a script tag to my web...
Author Avatar
Hi When I click on the website (shopify store) from my instagram profile it fails to load and I get the following error 'The sites security certifica...
Author Avatar
Hi team, If anyone has some spare time can I please get a store review. I seem to get traffic but I am unable to convert. Any feedback would be great...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! I have a relatively new website: www.roxbox.co.nz I find the conversion rate to be quite low (<1%), despite my ads doing a decent j...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I was running some GAds which were working fine for the first month then they were all rejected for the reasons: Compromised Site Cir...
Author Avatar
Hi, does anyone know if you're able to reorder and/or edit the payment options displayed at checkout? I received feedback from customers saying t...
Author Avatar
I received this email from Shopify today: Your Shopify Payments account has been placed on hold until we can verify you are an authorised reseller...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I am working with a custom Shopify theme. I am trying to add a custom text box on the front-end. I tried all the tutorials including...
Author Avatar
It would be really handy if Shopify main orders screen allowed us to add a metafield as a view option/column to see on the main orders page or as a cu...
Author Avatar
When viewing/editing my website on the product page you can't see any product information. The image is visible just no title or description. I've...
Author Avatar
Hello! I need help displaying my sale badge in the store. I have added the discount percentage but it shows like the screenshot below. It should displ...
Author Avatar
We are generating Draft Orders using the REST API and then getting the Invoice URL to redirect customers to in order for them to complete their checko...
Author Avatar
There have been various strange issues with GraphQL queries for products/variants lately. One was fixed today as we experienced it for our app but the...
Author Avatar
Hello, we have two stores and up until just recently we were able to have several separate tabs open in Chrome with various pages of the two different...
Author Avatar
Hello I have 2 different collections such as Skin and Book. For skin collection, I have been using these collapsible rows like below; ...