Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
你好,我刚刚注册了Shopify和我setting up my shop. I'm trying to go to the theme store, and it is not letting me. It gives me an error ev...
Author Avatar
I am working on a site for a client which uses Customer Fields in order to create a custom registration form. On this field there needs to be a dropdo...
Author Avatar
Hey All, Backstory My review app provider (Loox) released a new "Trust Badge". See below... I tinkered about with it, and I actually q...
Author Avatar
hello, I want to click on an image and it take me to the product page. I tried following along to some other guides but they didn't work on the Orig...
Author Avatar
Hi There, Looking for some guidance on how to change the font size and line spacing in the product cards in a grid/collection layout using the Daw...
Author Avatar
I hope someone could help me on how to hide the quantity box on cart page. My theme is Dawn 10.0.0
Author Avatar
I'm want to pass a variable (product title) to the contact page so that a customer can click 'Enquire' on the product and it will auto-populate the su...
Author Avatar
I want this part tobe centered my website is www.missartz.coma and
Author Avatar
4月21日我把我订的订单a company called pureteaskincare I ordered the three pack Pheromone perfume for women and never rece...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, We have noticed in the past few days with all traffic (started google/facebook ads) to our site our orders have been slower than usual....
Author Avatar
Hello, What is the best practice if I have multiple process of my app needing to subscribe to a single topic within the same app. The topic in qu...
Author Avatar
I have a quick add feature on my store, but the text is aligned to the left and it make the title look really long. Is there a way to fix this?
Author Avatar
Because I can sometimes use a smaller box to ship an order of multiple products, the default shipping box and therefore cost is too much. However, I d...
Author Avatar
Hi, I used to run `shopify2 app serve` before and it used to work fine. Now, suddenly, when I run it, it gives the following error: Your environm...
Author Avatar
what happens if my business on shopify fails, am I able to try again?
Author Avatar
Hello I have updated my slideshow. liquid code to allow the second image to only display on mobile. My current issue is when I upload a separate mob...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how/if possible to remove UPS from the default shipping option at checkout? We don't ship via UPS so having that there is not useful....
Author Avatar
Hello, i would like to move the text on my banner more to the left. How can i do it using css? I'm using craft theme. Thank you
Author Avatar
We use two flat rate shipping packages: Small, Medium The type of package is determined by weight of the product. Once the weight of the cart excee...
Author Avatar
I would like to incorporate a pop-up for adding items to the cart from the bottom section Updating Media of the dawn theme. The design shoul...