Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I'm looking to add different variant options on my Desktop vs. Mobile layout. On my Desktop layout, I want the variant options on my products to b...
Author Avatar
I am currently using "Ride" theme website, I'm trying to make it so the featured collection on my home page has buttons above the products that links ...
Author Avatar
Hi, For the Dawn theme, I have one product with 3 variants. Example attached as screenshot. My Base variant has a total of 100 available units...
Author Avatar
I ordered blutooth on Shopify.. I paid money on phonepay but it will not come...pls ..I will trust u... If u won't give my order pls...return back m...
Author Avatar
Hi! Im making a website using dawn 10.0 theme and ive realized that there's no way to turn on the quick add to cart button to the search result. I hav...
Author Avatar
I came across this site" souravkurtas.myshopify.com " on YouTube where they advertised a clearance sale and I ordered products worth Rs 554/- on June ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am looking to adjust the price fonts on my collection page. I need the price font a little bolder compared to product title. If it is pos...
Author Avatar
Hello! How do I edit the code on header.liquid to show one logo on my homepage, and another logo on all other pages? For example, I want this lo...
Author Avatar
Attention Shopify store owners! This discussion is dedicated to providing valuable marketing recommendations and solutions for online stores facing S...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I've been attempting to change my header to be fixed as you scroll the site. When I've tried to make this work, it doesn't appear corr...
Author Avatar
Hi! I missed my bill, paid it immediately (like within the hour), and it seems my store is still frozen? I spoke to an agent, and it seems the error w...
Author Avatar
Hi, In my homepage at the moment, in mobile, the product title is showing both over the product image (As an overtext) and under the product imag...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I am looking to minimize the space between the product cards and also connect the end cards of each row to the sides of the page! (fo...
Author Avatar
I'm just learning about metaobjects and wondered if there is a way to create a table within a metaobject entry.
Author Avatar
how do i make the spaces between each of these blocks smaller?, any help is appreciated!
Author Avatar
Hi All, I want to have a page that shows some info about a product and then have a "Book Now" button at the bottom which links to the product. I'...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I am trying to migrate to CLI 3 ... with a previously functional app build process (under CLI 2). I get this apparently successful res...
Author Avatar
Solved
My Shopify store doesn't show most of my product titles because they're "too long." I use the Debutify theme and am currently wondering how to make it...
Author Avatar
Hi, Today we found that the store is blocked and can't login normally, shopify patment is not verified through, please tell us the reason why the sto...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I try to get all products in Power BI (Power Query) (more than 250 records), but still have 250. How can I overcome this problem? let ...