Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello I have a website on the Blockshop theme version 8.2.1 For some reason in the collection page the price slider in the filters is no longer worki...
Author Avatar
We are looking for an app to create an internal knowledgebase out of. Something that will help move our documentation for policies, processes/procedur...
Author Avatar
Hi there! My store has been now properly finished since last April but I am getting no traffic and therefore no sales. Any feedback would be very muc...
Author Avatar
We are currently still in development mode and we will have up to 15k+ products. Currently we have only added 4500 products and some pages are taking...
Author Avatar
Good morning Please can anyone help me? I have my collections on the website and I have made sales so not sure if something has changed which...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are developing Shopify embedded app and we want to add subscriptions to the app. We have gone through billing API documents too and found i...
Author Avatar
Hello! Does anyone know how to pull a custom sales by Location and State report?
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking to remove the "reviews" part at the bottom of the dropdown accordion as I am using an app instead. Does anyone know how I can do s...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have added few sections in my product page through the default shopify product section. Here is the product link- https://sohumlinen.com/...
Author Avatar
When I share the url of the website https://allin-israel.co.il on whatsapp, I get on the first line the name of the shop. Can I change, by code ( ...
Author Avatar
I've made the mistake of a spelling mistake in when setting up my shopify account. The domain name is correct. i used the word "N" in stead of "B" so...
Author Avatar
开始,OB欧宝娱乐APP一切都在本地工作。我using Astro + React with the Shopify Storefront API, and when I build the site, everything works ok. I get...
Author Avatar
Since it does no endure in thoughts any synthetic materials for it devour herbal nourishment.
Author Avatar
Hi There, Im pretty new into this business and want to learn a lot about it. Firstly, Im from North Macedonia and my Shopify account is registere...
Author Avatar
The Product object lacks the `handle` field. We commonly use this in analytics platforms that we send behavior data to because the variant sku can be...
Author Avatar
Checkout-level attributes are included in the Web Pixel `checkout` payload. But the CheckoutLineItem objects don't include an `attributes` key. I th...
Author Avatar
In the docs, it is stated that the `CheckoutLineItem.id` is a "globally unique identifier." However, it's actually identical to variant's id. This c...
Author Avatar
A white line is appearing underneath the product image and i have tried replacing It shows up on the images of product page https://thegrillmastersa...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I am trying to get all product with search option but getting every time empty response. I have a 2 store with below details Store 1: 5...
Author Avatar
Hello, I got billed for an account I completely forgot I had and I did not receive an email meaning I probably do not have access to that email. F...