Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图2023-07-27 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello all, I am using an SVG file for my logo in my header. On other people's computers and mobile devices, the logo is showing in the default font, r...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello all, I am trying to increase the size of the 'enter' button on the middle of my homepage. Is this possible? Thank you! https://shortcomings....
Author Avatar
Hi All I need some information. I want to create my own dropshipping store to sell products in Pakistan. Therefore, which platform is good that can d...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I am trying to make the footer on my homepage translucent. Is there any way to do this? Thank you!
Author Avatar
I want the title of the featured collection to move to the center.
Author Avatar
hi im sturggling trying to remove the country/region text and the white box around it. MY WEBISTE LINK: https://askari.store/
Author Avatar
I would like to add a page where customers can view, download and print installation guides that I already have files for. Is this possible?
Author Avatar
Hi, I've recently connected a third-party domain to my new Shopify site. I've updated the domain DNS as well. But still, it's showing the old WordPre...
Author Avatar
My store https://intuitsport.com/ is using Flex theme. I have a top bar with a menu and its showing up properly on desktop view. However, on mobile d...
Author Avatar
Solved
How can I center the 'enter' button on my homepage? I have looked all around and none of the solutions are working for me. Thank you! https://shor...
Author Avatar
Hey! I'm new on Shopify and I'm noticing that whenever I'm editing the mobile version, the desktop version get changed aswell? Is it always like this?...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am hoping to start a tiered Patreon-style subscription through my Shopify. I would like there to be four tiers at different price points with di...
Author Avatar
Hello, We've managed to integrate GTM in our embedded application but we're having trouble using the Preview functionality. We want to be able to ...
Author Avatar
有人能帮助我吗?我需要改变color of the promotion badge to red, but in the RIDE theme, when I change it in the settings, it also ch...
Author Avatar
Private Metafields are now deprecated. Honestly, the only reason I was using them was because you could easily upsert and delete them based on "namesp...
Author Avatar
Hola, tengo un problema que necesito que mi tienda online me ayude a resolver. Yo vendo B2B y vendo online al usuario final. Pero hasta ahora es un de...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm on Shopify annual plan. I need to enable Carrier Service API to activate Posti shipping pick up locations.
Author Avatar
Hi there! I have a store that separates each color of a product as a different product for Shopify. This is for inventory reasons and cannot be change...
Author Avatar
Storefront API Version: 2023-07. What I'm trying to do: Query `storeAvailability` data associated with a product variant. the query: query getStore...
Author Avatar
Hello, i am setting up a store with a variant of the same product using Taste theme. This theme only gives me the option to show my first product ...