Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi everyone, We set up our store about a month ago and added a hero video that ran smoothly and without any hiccups. Then about a week ago or so, w...
Author Avatar
Hey there, just wanted to inquire if there's a method for establishing communication between my installed App, where all the dynamic aspects are confi...
Author Avatar
Hi there. I'm trying to add a metafield to appear on the product grid. I've got the metafield setup and I have the code Stock code: {{ card_prod...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone I wanna ask how can we make a Collection List showing ( 2 Product vertically in Mobile Version ) maybe by not showing too many Text...
Author Avatar
Whenever I query for metadata information on my product I always receive null as a response. I am sure that: -I query the correct namespace & key -H...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone Does anybody know how to make This icon List below Become 1 line in Mobile version Like a desktop version ??
Author Avatar
HI Do you guy know how we can delete many products ( a lot ) that no order / sale in a period time ( 1 year, 2 years ). I know there is 1 way is use...
Author Avatar
Hi team, For some reason my Meta pixel does not fire properly in the Add Payment Info page. Not only it does not show on the Test Events console, but...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Ride theme, how to add link on slideshow and banner picture without adding heading words or button? the button looks not good on ...
Author Avatar
the different colour optionas arent visible when making a search on the ste. Here is how the product appears in a search : https://anewstory.dk/en...
Author Avatar
I work with quite a few stores and one thing I noticed in common on the Lighthouse report is this opportunity: Enable text compression: Text-based re...
Author Avatar
hello i have a developer account and i want to enable test payment and after enabling it i want to pay but it gave me the error below in shop. what s...
Author Avatar
When I audit my Shopify using Markets site through SEM rush I am seeing the error - hreflang conflicts within page source code (full error below). Thi...
Author Avatar
I need an API for different bulk customers to be able to update their pricing and inventory. We would also like for this to happen under a different U...
Author Avatar
I filter orders by using this query: query { orders(reverse: true, first: 240, query: "source_name:web updated_at:>=2023-07-31T00:00:00Z", after...
Author Avatar
Google Search Console recently notified us of 6 issues with our breadcrumbs. Upon checking this, it's the same /collections/vendors exploit that's bee...
Author Avatar
我试图让我的伴侣仪表板的数据such as: Install count, revenue, etc. I am not able to figure out the correct query to do that same...
Author Avatar
I want to add links to images in my slider what are the necessary steps
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm attempting to setup a separate banner specifically for the mobile and desktop. However, the theme I am currently using lacks this feature. I've in...
Author Avatar
I dont want to offer any discounts on COD and only want to provide on prepaid. Is there a way i can custom code that as im aware this is a feature on...