Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

智能路由:顺序优先满足locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Shopify community! My name is Kyle DeSana and I'm building a SaaS platform designed to optimize how e-commerce businesses interact with thei...
Author Avatar
Hallo alle zusammen, ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich bin neu in der Verwendung des Shopify-POS-Systems, da es so einfach aussieht. Wir nehmen im Laufe...
Author Avatar
I received an order today containing two of the same item variant as separate items. It caused issues with my system and I'm wondering if this is inte...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to have multiple pictures (I have already made them) that changes when selecting a color. I work on the refresh theme. I've looked a...
Author Avatar
We're using vertical pictures for our product and on the product page the thumbnail carrousel (under main pic) is cropping and zooming in, how do we s...
Author Avatar
Hello, My clients will find it easier to return to the mobile view if the home icon button is positioned exactly where it is on the main Cheap Orbeez...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I keep seeing double star reviews on my product. I would like to remove the black stars. The green stars are from the shopify reviews app. Th...
Author Avatar
Hello! I think I have header code that I can't find that is causing my header to be really messed up. Below you'll see what my site looked like se...
Author Avatar
I have purchased second level of Shopify plan - Shopify, for better shipping prices for DHL. There is clearly written, that I can get DHL and UPS dis...
Author Avatar
I am trying to do something I thought would be simple but I can't seem to figure out how to get the proper session on my public endpoints to make the ...
Author Avatar
Looking for some suggestion on where else I can debug this. Store is set to GBP by default. Product schema shows all prices in GBP. Google's previ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, I am trying to add the Google Customer Review Opt-in Code to my Thank you Page but I am unable to find the page in Code editor. I...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I've setup my store, everything is cash money, except trying to integrate my distributor into it. They ship with shipstation, and I pla...
Author Avatar
Everything is possible if you think do
Author Avatar
hello! I am starting my Shopify store but I have no clue on how to do this. I create digital personalized pet portraits that are made to order. It’s s...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I would like to make this products grid full width, with no spaces between images and no side spaces. Both on computers and smartphones. Do yo...
Author Avatar
Hi! Help again, please. I'd like to add another set of collections to a sub-collection, please. For example when I click the main collection > it...
Author Avatar
During development of a new app I've created some metafield definitions for my products. I've now uninstalled the app, but these metafield definitions...
Author Avatar
I have tried adding a small signature in the image text shown in this guide: https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/how-to-add-an-image-to-a-t...
Author Avatar
Im using the dawn theme. I have an unisex product, but the sizing is different for men and women. How do i display a collection of products on my fron...