Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Recently I'm absolutely in love with the design of this particular theme, https://www.diamondartclub.com When searching in page source and s...
Author Avatar
How to position the menu in senter instead of left?
Author Avatar
Hallo! Leider kommt die Email nicht an, mit der ich die Emailadresse für den Kundenkontakt verifizieren möchte nie an. Dadurch kann ich auch die ...
Author Avatar
我创建的头er menus. The one highlighted in the picture then has sub menu's I am unable to click on any of the menus that pop up in this box a...
Author Avatar
ive got an image for a size guide id like to have in my production information: is there a way i can add text which says size guide and then the s...
Author Avatar
Welcome to the world of online shopping for CVV dumps! If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy source to buy CVV dumps, look no further than ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am Malaysian and new to Shopify. I actually have a problem with Shipping process. As a subscriber to the Basic Plan, I do not see any default ca...
Author Avatar
Greetings, i'm searching in the shopify flow app for a variable that can output the price of a product AFTER the dicount applied, although there is a ...
Author Avatar
你好,我想打黑成功消息。Here is the link: Subscription – Celine Martine I have tried a few solutions found on here...
Author Avatar
We are trying to help our App users add an App Block to their theme with one click. Following the reference here https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/onlin...
Author Avatar
I have created an app to update product inventory from the uploaded csv file, I am facing problem in the GraphQL update query, I am using the followin...
Author Avatar
I am trying to move my newsletter bar next to help, but failed, can anyone please help me out? I also tried to change the codes as well
Author Avatar
We are having a challenge of different prices being shown to different people. All in the USA and nothing has changed on our end. One person said she ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have just had a new customer, that has placed 10 orders in two days on my website. The fraud analysis, shows that it is Low, but I have noti...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'd like to add a section divider between my collections, like the one on the photo below. I'm using Dawn theme. Thanks in advance! Site: http...
Author Avatar
Hello I am using the Impulse theme and would like to add an image to my menu- it is not a collection image but a promotional image. Just like o...
Author Avatar
I have started building a webside for my dropshipping buisness. There is a category in the webside building part where you are supposed to write blog ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi I am using the Impulse theme but I really need my collection image and description to be side by side and not on top of each other. like this...
Author Avatar
Hello, I cannot find the test mode wherever I look. I use Shopify Payments and the setup video nor the posts made in this forum helps. When I ...
Author Avatar
Solved
The logo and search bar should be normal , only the menu should be sticky , any suggestions would be helpful. This is Mavon theme .