Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

想象你的业务的潜在新ShopifyPlus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey So I currently have a featured product on my website however it does not show the review stars above I was wondering if anyone could help me. ...
Author Avatar
I created a shopify app. I believe the best way for me to market my app is through affiliate of influencers/agencies/gurus that already talk about eco...
Author Avatar
How can I make the filter button automatically start of closed and only open when someone clicks on it?
Author Avatar
Hi guys Is there a way to set a 'default' sort on the Products page in admin, so that we can sort by 'created' and 'newest first' all the time, wi...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon friends! We would like to know what code we can input to change the background color of the menu bar on desktop only to hex #DAB25A. We...
Author Avatar
When scanning to add an item to the cart, you can only scan a UPC and not a SKU. Which is fine if everything in the store has a UPC. If not you need t...
Author Avatar
My site: julibees.com My issue: 1, In product page, I use collapsible row, the content is from Page, and I upload a picture to the page . 2...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm unable to set the colour of the Product Information Section in Dawn Version 11. It's the only section that doesn't have the option to choose ...
Author Avatar
Every time I try to add a logo/image that I have already uploaded I can't get to it. It only shows 4 images. It shows I have 49 images in my library b...
Author Avatar
I am trying to update the payment terms on orders with a certain tag and are in the unpaid status. However, I am receiving this error, see attached pi...
Author Avatar
Solved
I have a Shopify Partner account, which came with a Quick Start store that includes Test Data, and that Test Data includes Orders in addition to Custo...
Author Avatar
I've been working with a client that has POS and wants to limit products to only those with available inventory in a physical store. Collections and t...
Author Avatar
I want to add more details with images and text to each product as I have now used Bootstrap in each product. html.
Author Avatar
I’m trying to link my Facebook page with my Shopify account. Each time I try to connect with the business email login, FB will automatically switch t...
Author Avatar
I am setting up a Shopify store to sell our learning management system products that exist on PeopleFluent. PeopleFluent is an integrated talent manag...
Author Avatar
I have the supply theme. Is there a way to do this without editing code?
Author Avatar
Hi I'm a Remix newbie, trying to modify a copy of the remix template code to achieve what I need. I'm trying to use form values in my Mutation / ...
Author Avatar
Hello im facing a problem on my monthly billing im being charged 89 extra usd for pos pro which I don’t need and have already deleted the app …? Is th...
Author Avatar
I recently had a Shop Pay Installment payout fail. All of my banking details are correct, and other payouts are successful. This installment payout ha...
Author Avatar
Solved
This happens after the section ''Sort by:'' of my products in the drop-down menù. Can you help me?