Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
To improve SEO on your Shopify store, focus on keyword research, optimize meta tags, Prestige Glenbrook create high-quality content, build backlinks,...
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm totally new to Shopify and I've googled forever to find something that'd fit but couldn't find anything. What we want to achieve is: ...
Author Avatar
On shopify store, through price.liquid file of sahara theme , default prices are showing on collection pages instead of regular prices , how to reslo...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am using the Venue theme for my store and the header is currently set to transparent. I would really like it to remain a solid c...
Author Avatar
As a Application owner, I want to get list reviews my app. But I can find any way to get it via Shopify API. It is very import for me. I need get thi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am doing business on shopify online in UK. But I am currently living in Saudi Arabia; from which address do I create GMC for UK. Can i cre...
Author Avatar
Since it does no endure in thoughts any synthetic materials for it devour herbal nourishment.
Author Avatar
On my site when ever you click on a product picture it take s you to a whole nother site to veiw the image. This Is really annoying for me and my cust...
Author Avatar
Hey all, We subscribed Shopify order webhook to monitor order events. However, I found something weird today. In our log we found that we received...
Author Avatar
I would like to disable email pop up, is there a way that someone could help me with it Thank you!
Author Avatar
i want to make my shopify mega menu full width ,when i hover over it , but now it gets anchorerd left or right depending upon mm tiitle where is situa...
Author Avatar
I need someone to build my Shopify store. I want from start to finish to start getting customers
Author Avatar
Hi I need to add hovering feature showing the second image on desktop and mobile for collection pages. Link: https://carnivalcandiesicecream.com/
Author Avatar
我如何添加自定义字体审判的冲动呢e, because I cannot see the option of editing code in the Theme Section of Online Store so how can I...
Author Avatar
My theme is Supply. When I hyperlink my text for product description, the text in editor shows underline and purple. However, it shows only black in m...
Author Avatar
Hey, Without reinventing the wheel, I was wondering if it is possible to hide unavailable variant options that someone could share? Ideally,...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'd like to increase the font size and are width of the collection description on my website (Craft template). I've tried changing the font size ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I cannot to Localize my current Blog posts. When I push button "Localize", it shoes an Error 404. Best regards, Marita/marusha.lv
Author Avatar
luxury pret pakistan has become an increasingly popular and sought-after fashion category, catering to those who seek high-quality, exquisite, and met...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm a developer at Doba.com. Many of our clients are Shopify sellers who use Shopify to distribute Doba products, so we have integrated our API ...