Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
So Shopify closed my account and I did nothing wrong. I submitted the appeal and have been told they will get back to me very soon. still i receive no...
Author Avatar
嗨!Can anyone recommend me the best FREE apps for account making/logins and language translating whole site?
Author Avatar
 when you go to the cart and there is nothing in the cart, it comes up with this message and a start shopping button. When you click start shopping it...
Author Avatar
嗨!im trying the change the search bar font colour for Broadcast theme. At the moment it uses the themes “text” colour which is black, because I am ...
Author Avatar
Hi. I am trying to install extension on my app. All extensions are working fine except "building location rules" . I am following the link https://s...
Author Avatar
Hoping someone can give me a bit of advice on how to fix these issues. I've Googled with no luck. I was hoping there would be a piece of code I could ...
Author Avatar
Hiya, Wondering if someone could help me? I want my multicolumn images on my home page to navigate/click to the same link as the text under each ...
Author Avatar
I recently wanted to customize the checkout because I felt like it looked a little bland, so when I added the background image and font, they did not ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have been having a problem with my product images. They are showing and working properly on desktop however when switching to mobile the prod...
Author Avatar
Has anyone done an API integration with Homeroots? Their pricing changes so often, it is impossible to keep up with. If not integrated, is anyone ma...
Author Avatar
My Shopify and Instagram are connected and products uploaded but when I try to finish the set up on Instagram it only allows USA bank details and post...
Author Avatar
Solved
嗨!我想做一件事,即:background of top bar black and make it somewhat transparent like on the screens.
Author Avatar
I've created a customer gallery page on this website with many sections, and to improve navigation, I added anchor scrolling links using Shopify secti...
Author Avatar
Hello, is there anyway for to change my image section for a product into a slider? I am using the retina theme, if there is a custom code please let m...
Author Avatar
We wanted to send customized invoices against draft orders. That's why we tried draftOrderInvoiceSend mutation. According to the documentation, the d...
Author Avatar
I've had my store for a few months. A month ago I got a banner that popped up anytime i tried refreshing my store that said "execution error". I tried...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have an excess chunk of white space at the top of various pages on my website. Here are two examples: https://rasayanaliving.com/pag...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, I have an excess chunk of white space at the top of various pages on my website. Here are two examples: https://rasayanaliving.com/pag...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am using the debut theme. At this time, the only pages which naturally have a "banner" are my home page and my collections page. Howev...
Author Avatar
Hey! As the title suggests, I rather hastily removed the search bar from my site header. I would now like it back but cant find where or how I rem...