Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

《阿凡达》作者
Hi all! I am looking to push the receipt field from the Transactions object during a purchase event. However, each time I do this the event fires pres...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, For all of our past websites we had used Debut theme. I understand that this theme was removed late last year. What would be the closest re...
《阿凡达》作者
Today I have had a few orders where the customer has somehow not paid the full amount. 3 Examples from today. Product costs £84.99, customer p...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi. When I add a Free Shipping rate and add all of my shops products, it then removes each rate I had set for individual items. How can I add free shi...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello all. I have an issue where the quantity selection box, the shopping cart tab, and the product image are blacked out. I'm unsure how to fix it. ...
《阿凡达》作者
I've made a theme for a client who sells magazines. I wrote some liquid that picks 3 random authors from the magazine and outputs them on the product ...
《阿凡达》作者
I couldn’t do Shopify any more and I decided to try and shutdown my store. And I was super surprised when I noticed I had a 80$ bill. I’m a 18 year ol...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I'm trying to connect Google Analytics 4 to my Shopify and every time I try to install it, it comes up that it has redirected too many times. I...
《阿凡达》作者
Solved
Hello,I want to remove background color from product grid,how I can do that?
《阿凡达》作者
Hi everyone, I am trying to define a HTML code as a string in my footer.liquid But because the string has double quotes " in it, it keeps returni...
《阿凡达》作者
A customer wants a shopify store with lots of specific features. I know there are many plugins that can help do these things. I'm looking for your ...
《阿凡达》作者
Hey Tech brains, Would it be possible to hide a B2C collection and show only a B2B collection with a customer B2B tag? Thanks, Joost
《阿凡达》作者
Hello Shopify, I placed an order with this SPECSBYLUX - a merchant on your app - on November 9, 2021, and I have yet to receive my order or a refu...
《阿凡达》作者
I ran into an issue, where the background of my product & collection grids just randomly changed its color, even though the scheme is still the same a...
《阿凡达》作者
How do I get to have a animated gif as the background of my whole site I just need to learn the code for it please.
《阿凡达》作者
I create a custom section which contains a image and would like to have a dynamic source image. Right now I can upload the image in customizer, but I ...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I am building a Shopify site for a hemp company, and need to use a separate POS as Shopify does not support hemp sales. I have a Squa...
《阿凡达》作者
Using Fulfillment Order Move with fulfillment_order_line_items array to specify only moving certain lines, there seems to be a bug where moving all q...
《阿凡达》作者
Here is the use case: All the products showing in internal application. And from cart rest of the work flow (cart, checkout, payment..etc) with s...
《阿凡达》作者
I am using the Flex theme by Out of Sandbox and would like to remove the price from the featured collection on the home page & add a secondary b...