Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
i cant connect my domain it shows couldn't be connected because the store is frozen.
Author Avatar
How can I change the "Choose Options" button to "Add to Cart"? Some workarounds have already been implemented but only the button has been renamed...
Author Avatar
We are a equipment rental company and would want to collect a deposit in addition to the monthly rental that we collect. Where can i make that change...
Author Avatar
I am passing content-security-policy. Still, it redirects to force_legacy_domain=1. Does anybody have the same problem?
Author Avatar
How to make items in the sub-menu bolder if we scroll through them using the mouse . For now when I move the cursor near the sub-menu heading it under...
Author Avatar
Can I please get assistance with the above matter, this is essentially crippling our business. I've sent the required documents, and whenever I try to...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to know how I can remove prices on the homepage in Spotlight Theme. I don’t see the option to put in any codes. my store...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am building a Shopify app whose backend will call a custom api endpoint (let's call this EndpointB). EndpointB controls the database that powers...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Could someone help me with a dawn theme request please? I want to move the theme magnifying glass with the other icons (SEE THE I...
Author Avatar
你好,我想要隱藏購物車圖標,但有問題。有什麼好的解決辦法嗎?  
Author Avatar
Solved
我使用黎明主题——没有编辑代码。我的部y it now button is black and text is not visible. Add to cart button above is white with visible...
Author Avatar
Hey everybody I know all of you will think am talking about responsive themes, but no Responsive design is still fine but don't give the feel of mob...
Author Avatar
As a part of Shopify development, we need to know a few things about the order like whether the state is returned/out for delivery/ready for delivery/...
Author Avatar
On my home page I have a section that shows up above the footer however the section is not showing up to remove or delete - on the customize section i...
Author Avatar
we encountered a very serious problem and need to consult. We have a customer who recharged $710 for text message sending and used up the balance. But...
Author Avatar
Solved
I was able to adjust the grid so that the pictures are fully visible and maintain their aspect ratio, but the grid got uneven and the product names ar...
Author Avatar
I would like to make the background of my product grid transparent.
Author Avatar
Hi all, I would like to display the recommended product randomly from the same collection, however, the default setting is not allow to do so, try...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am very new to shopify and I accdentally entered the wrong information into my shopify account and now its asking me to verify my informati...