Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
This is my site - https://ilightonline.com/products/ilight-night-light-motion-sensor?variant=45537791213854 "Dark" always auto-select, I want to o...
Author Avatar
I need help with my button colors. My website's add to cart button and checkout button are white colors (looks invisible in my site) but I cannot edit...
Author Avatar
I am trying to build a new disc golf e-commerce store. I would use 10web and copy one, but the number of pages would take forever. I am using the Expa...
Author Avatar
Currently I'm living at morocco and I do have a company in uk which I'm titled to use the banking of it .Any way after I did add the company debit ca...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to add a drop down menu to the header of my Shopify store. I have down this by going into Online Store>Theme>Customise>Header ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Can someone tell me a code to remove the slideshow controls for Craft. ahbeessentials.com
Author Avatar
Hello, Could someone please help me with the steps and code for changing the product image on hover in the Origin theme? I'd like to apply t...
Author Avatar
I am trying to figure out how to fix this spacing issue with my add to cart button it is not lining up with the products.
Author Avatar
I want to move the color swatch, Can someone pls guide. Currently it is under 'Buy It Now' and I want to move that above (like the second image from...
Author Avatar
Previously there was a button that allowed me to mark an order as fulfilled and manually enter the tracking Now it has been replaced by a "Request...
Author Avatar
Solved
Store Link: https://roampro.store
Author Avatar
的changelog states "Additional fees are extra costs associated with an international package that aren't duties or taxes". https://shopify.dev/c...
Author Avatar
Hi! I want to hide a collection from the collection list page on the Sense Theme. I used the collection list page to feature brands and I want to rem...
Author Avatar
This post has been moved to the Shopify Discussions board.
Author Avatar
Hello shopify ... My account locked and I can not get its access back although I am the owner of the account i cannot get logged in .. I do not get an...
Author Avatar
All of a sudden the 'contact us' form submissions are not being received in the email account. I'm not using any plugins for this form, and it appears...
Author Avatar
Not sure how I was able to do this, but I want to remove the size, color and add to cart section from the preview.  
Author Avatar
Hello everyone ! I have an all-inclusive collection of products. I want to edit the URL - Title - Description and Image, where do I go? I went into th...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone! I just launched my store 12 days ago. I've had 566 online sessions, but no sales yet. Wondering why. I'd appreciate some honest feedba...
Author Avatar
I'm just wondering if anyone can help me. In the photo below. The top section with the photo and blue is a multi-row, (the reason I don't have thi...