Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to only change the variant pills colours from black to 3e5ff9 Everything else can stay the same colour (like title text, description text, ...
Author Avatar
Morning we have a Epos till and a shopify website the stock is correct on Epos but not on shopify on some products that are in variants. we reg...
Author Avatar
Hi. I hope you don’t mind me asking but I’m after a bit of advice. I run a very small online business with a turn over profit well under £10k a year. ...
Author Avatar
I am using the Dawn theme. I have changed the icon of my cart but it's too big, how can I make it so it matches my search icon? Photo 1 and Photo ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am facing an issue with ERP Integration on my Shopify store for gardeningblock. I am completely stuck it's showing an error. Please someone gui...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Team, I received an email from the Shopify team about 3 or 4 days ago asking me to provide an ID card front or back picture within two d...
Author Avatar
My limit is 5 apparently. I am using expanse theme. picassobonaparte.com
Author Avatar
Hi, I am hoping to get advise on a reliable product customizer app please. I had a bad experience with the Product Options & Customizer app when I in...
Author Avatar
We use Storefront API to power our website with products data and cart functionality. Recently, our monitor (Sentry) showed a large number of network...
Author Avatar
Hello! I can't connect the "Product Reviews" app, everything ends with this message "Your browser needs to authenticate Product Reviews. Your browser ...
Author Avatar
你好。所以我创建了一个mega-menu. On my store Healthspanx.org (Password: Spanx ), you can see the science page in the navigation. (Screenshot below) ....
Author Avatar
I'm currently trying to contact customer support. I never received a 1099 from shopify for the 2021 tax year. IRS has just reached out stating my...
Author Avatar
Hello, I wanted to change the day this small text shows instead of showing the same day i want it to show every two day. (Use Code SAVE5 to save 5...
Author Avatar
Hi Folks, I'm using the request fulfilment order function. However, I receive the following error; Request declined (1) Ordering is disabl...
Author Avatar
I made changes to my product menu in my admin setting and those changes are not showing up on site. I added a topicals collection and that category i...
Author Avatar
Solved
Please visit my website and you won't see the menu on top left beside my LOGO. But, if you SELECT ALL on the page, you will see that the menu is al...
Author Avatar
Here an Example What I've been trying to do in RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS it doesn't show up with the 3 DOTS But in the product page it does show t...
Author Avatar
How can i fix this bug? I'm using the warehouse 1.19.21 theme and didn't change any code.
Author Avatar
I sell cremation urns with customized laser engravings. I need a theme, I am currently using Debut, which has options for material, size, and engravin...
Author Avatar
我试图改变的颜色”继续下去hop" button from the standard blue color to my color # BC9F6E to match the rest of my site. I've tri...