Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi Community, I've had multiple failed reviews due to the misrepresentation policy. I've fixed everything on my merchant centre that I know of, ...
Author Avatar
Please I would like to know if there is a way I can copy the home page of a theme to another. It will be exactly the same, Is there any sort of way I ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, good day. Hopefully can get some help with this. We recently copied over a theme. Homepage is showing "404 not found" on browser tab although ...
Author Avatar
Hi, How to show product type metafield in liquid? Thanks
Author Avatar
I`ve been searching for a product and I found one that is already selling in three stores and I want to test it but I searched for I supplier and I di...
Author Avatar
Hello. About 7 weeks ago I changed my theme to a layout that looked more professional but ever since that launch my sales have gone almost silent. Red...
Author Avatar
My banner pics are the right size on desktop and once I try to see on the mobile version, the size is different I have tried the solutions on this...
Author Avatar
how i can edit code that my shirt cards are transparent and not getting my gif background? https://bitwash.eu/
Author Avatar
Hello - I'm trying to round my product images on collection and product pages to 10px. I'm using Empire theme. Can anyone help?
Author Avatar
In test environments when do we get Transaction kind as sale, capture and authorization. When do we need to process that payment.
Author Avatar
Greetings my friends! I would really appreciate your assistance. Currently I am using the Dawn Theme and want to redirect the Add To Cart button to t...
Author Avatar
In test environments when do we get Transaction kind as sale, capture and authorization. When do we need to process that payment.
Author Avatar
I managed to centre varient pills, title, price but still not the quantity selector
Author Avatar
Hey All Hope you all are doing well, I need a little help to reduce the width of my homepage banner. And match it with the width of my other secti...
Author Avatar
Hi I have an issue, cause my photo in collage on desktop view is cropped. I want to make my left image of collage section 'adapt to image ratio', so...
Author Avatar
I thought I would be able to use tags (I use 4 on every product) to have a collections page filtered. Before I get into metafields, can I not use tag...
Author Avatar
嗨!尝试着翻译插件,但仍然some part of the site is not translated. Anyone know where I can translate this manually? It’s prod...
Author Avatar
I am writing to you today to inquire about an issue I am having with my domain. I have followed the instructions provided in the Shopify help center, ...
Author Avatar
I'm facing an error using the REST API to retrieve products and orders from Shopify API. I have created a custom app from Admin API and I gave to ...
Author Avatar
Hi community I use a page designer and I need the Javascript to allow me to add a product to the cart. Anyone who knows what the code is? I hav...