Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Good afternoon (where I am), I have built a store for a client and using the Local Delivery shipping method the system chooses the least costly loca...
Author Avatar
how can I set the buttons in the photo to open in an animated way my website: chiwears.com  
Author Avatar
I found another discussion about this and added the CSS as instructed. The issue is, I want the header background image to be full width, rather than ...
Author Avatar
my google merchant center got suspended due to misrepresentation. I am unable to figure out or see the problem. below is my website please take a loo...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I have launched a site and now have found that on a mobile screen, my product information text appears out of place. I have looked at oth...
Author Avatar
We created a Collection called All Products yet a collection called simply Products appears. When we preview the collection fromthe admin panel it...
Author Avatar
商店应用程序installed on our store. We didn,'t install it. How do we find out who did? We deleted the Shopify Fufillment app; yet it reappear...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a storefront selling framed prints. Each product (print) has many different variants (different size, frame and mat combinations) and I...
Author Avatar
The item images on the collection products grid are very big and I cant find a solution to make them a reasonable size. I have tried resizing the imag...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm missing the search icon in my Symmetry Shopify Theme for my website and mobile. I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find the ans...
Author Avatar
Theme used is Dawn. Thumbnails got cut off top and bottom in the product page. Can the image be shrunk to fit in the square? How can I do that. Th...
Author Avatar
the text on the product page disappears as you click on it, how can I solve it?
Author Avatar
Hi there, im having issues with changing the size of my collection card titles, on desktop the font size is completely fine, but on mobile, the ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to change the Title on my All Products Page. Currently it is set to "Products" and it appears I am unable to change it withou...
Author Avatar
As title states i want the price on the product page to display on the same line as product__tax caption rte. I have my language set to make product__...
Author Avatar
I have a system that calculate ans Identify prices for my products. I need the prices to be updated in shopify according to my system without the need...
Author Avatar
Hi! I want to create recipes section like on Light theme preview. I bought this theme but cant figure out how to create the same section with the...
Author Avatar
Hi https://techfirmstore.com/collections/hot-products/products/dust-ninja-mini-vacuum I would like some help in regards to making the FAQ sect...
Author Avatar
Hi I'm using T Lab - AI Language Translate for my website translation. I want to place language switcher before cart and search icons in web version a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I added a video background banner to my homepage and noticed that the header's line spacing is not enough on mobile. I used the following code to ...