Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm running a successful store, but with my margins being a bit thin, the 20% which Shopify is holding as reserved funds ends up leaving me in the neg...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can I set auto currency on store for international customers? same in the customer from the moment he enters the store till the payment don...
Author Avatar
Hi guys I'm wanting to change background color of all my products on product page because my products have a transparent background, I have changed it...
Author Avatar
I am opening a print shop that will offer full color prints and blueprints sets. I have it set up where the user can upload a file but how do I charge...
Author Avatar
Hello We have store url: www.aarayafashion.com We want to hire a shopify expert on contract/hourly/per-project basis. Will prefer someone locally...
Author Avatar
I have installed this store. connected with a third-party domain. It will open like this. I have deleted the theme installed again. And deleted the st...
Author Avatar
Hey, Wodnering if anyone knows how to get a random value from a shopify array? I have tried "| shuffle" but that doesnt seem to work. C...
Author Avatar
We are using the envy (we theme) on our site and when we upload a new banner to our store front it does not resize correctly for mobile. How can we fi...
Author Avatar
Hi I played a song on Shopify and I am playing flagle game but the song on Shopify is automatically stoped someone please tell me solution
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm new just set everything up, but not sure how to share my store link or where to find it..
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I've been learning and working with the Shopify API to build a dashboard similar to the Shopify analytics page. Some of the metrics...
Author Avatar
Can someone please help me code for removing "View Cart", "Check out" and "Continue shopping" pop up when products added to cart? I would just want "p...
Author Avatar
I am writing an article about the comparison between shopify and wordpress, please guide, and how to migrate from wordpress to shopify?
Author Avatar
I embeded video in product page and is showing good in desktop view. But, when on different devices, the video doesn't scale as it is. The right side ...
Author Avatar
I'm planning to deactivate my store for a few months rather than the pause & build option, but I still don't quite understand what happens after that....
Author Avatar
Hi there, On mobile view, my column boxes appear very large. They are way too large and the text takes up too much space in the boxes. This is ins...
Author Avatar
在5月15日我转向单页查看and since then my reached check out to sessions converted has dropped by 50%. My traffic to the site...
Author Avatar
We have a custom subscription app and we are having trouble figuring out how to deal with adding a second region to our store. Right now we sell th...
Author Avatar
Really need help, working on a shopify website for a client and they want on products that include variants, to disable the variant image of the ...