Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
电动汽车ents

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community! I'm excited to share that I've been working on an innovative AI+Shopify solution designed to improve customer support for...
Author Avatar
My items for sale in my store are all custom made stickers. I have no MPN or GTIN numbers due to everything is handmade. GMC keeps disapproving my ite...
Author Avatar
Hi folks, We hid a blog post a couple of weeks ago, and Google Search Console just let us know that it was trying to index that page and got a 404...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community! I'm excited to share that I've been working on an innovative AI+Shopify solution designed to improve customer support for...
Author Avatar
Community guidelines: We carefully made sure to not in any way share personal or false information. Everything below is factual and to the point. I...
Author Avatar
Hey, Hoping someone has some thought on this. I am looking at Customer Events // Custom Pixel (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-...
Author Avatar
Hi, Recently my site has just randomly stopped letting me in with an error saying this site cant be reached. I haven't touched it for a week and now...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I'm trying to figure this out but having no luck. On my homepage under my header I've got a block of rich text that I am happy with the ...
Author Avatar
Hello I have a problem in my code;
Author Avatar
I have installed a custom application in my Shopify store. uses an access token for authorization. it works fine for a day. after a day with the same ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are looking for an app that provides both a volume discount widget for the product page and also a cart drawer that has a progress bar for free...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are looking for an app that provides both a volume discount widget for the product page and also a cart drawer that has a progress bar for free...
Author Avatar
Is there an option to go back to the previous admin page layout, the one with right side information panes? The previous version was easier to get a "...
Author Avatar
In our last post, we explored the history of entrepreneurship. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, you can do so here! In this post, we'll con...
Author Avatar
Does anyone have a suggestion for bulk updating the "Vendor" field on the Shopify products page. I want to change it from "Printify" to my own brand n...
Author Avatar
I would like this image as the background of the contact page (behind contact form and text):  
Author Avatar
hey yall, just like the title said, I don't know how to enable the saved addresses dropdown list in Shopify checkout. Can anyone help? any help is val...
Author Avatar
I am looking for a print on demand supplier who does lycra crop tops etc. Not all over print as black on white doesn't seem to work very well. I ...
Author Avatar
Hi, after I changed my DNS domain setup, front end of shopify store is not loading. How can I solve it? It shows link Skip to content and after cl...
Author Avatar
i create a backup app and you now backup app like a background app and background app contain offline access token how to get offline access token plz...