Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi guys i need help to change my color of the select buttons (the color and the size of the clothes button) to #df9b6d and the color on the text of th...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking to add a 2nd menu bar with text/and or links under my main menu bar in the header. Does anyone know how to do that? Thank you so...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to setup recurring billing in the Remix Template. In my action I'm calling the `AppSubscriptionCreate` and get the `confirmationUrl` in the...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I'm trying to create a website for a client who has a food truck and wants to implement local delivery and in-store pick-uo in his store, can...
Author Avatar
Hi community, Here's the challenge in a nutshell: We are looking to implement a "Buy X Get Y Off" discount scheme for a substantial collection o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to increase the size of my logo in the header beyond 400px. How do I make the adjustment in the code. Thanks.
Author Avatar
My payment provider references to Shopify payments/orders with something called "shopify_payment_id". Now I'm trying to use the Shopify API to find t...
Author Avatar
Today for the first time my online store yellowdogroasters.com appears to be inaccessible from devices using Verizon cell service. I am able to access...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I cant seem to be able to locate these in the settings, so perhaps it required code editing. I'm trying to do some adjustemts to the multi...
Author Avatar
When I edit my store product page. I have an image banner underneath the product information, but when I view my website on mobile or desktop, it does...
Author Avatar
I converted from Quickbooks POS two weeks ago. We have had many issues but just found out today that the PO's created on Stocky do not migrate to Qui...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I'm seeking advice on best practices for displaying "Call for Quote" products. I've successfully customized a product page t...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone. I need assistance with my filtering. The theme is Empire 7.0.1. We are using tag-based filtering on our site and need to find out...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Can someone please tell me how to delete a vendor that we have decided not to use. There are thousands of products assigned to this vendor....
Author Avatar
Hi everyone I'm a web designer specializing in Shopify stores. I offer a range of services, including store setup, design, and customization. I'm al...
Author Avatar
DAWN Theme Menu Color Change the Blog menu item will be red class="header__active-menu-item.red" .header__active-menu-item\.red { colo...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to ask some questions regarding a feature that I saw on other people's website. https://crownandpaw.com/ This website is a e-...
Author Avatar
Solved
I wanted the product name to be in this color: #bf024b and that line not appear under the name https://rubycompany.com.br my shop link
Author Avatar
After customer have bought, the customers profile didn't include order in the "Last Order Placed" section. However, the "Timeline" section includes th...
Author Avatar
So when I go to click proceed to payment plans it loads like it’s bouta go through then says we could not verify the info provided but you can pay in ...