Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, my personal email is getting spammed with tens of thousands of email sign ups from Shopify stores. Every store is different as well as every em...
Author Avatar
My crypto.com merchant accountis saying that my shopify balance account is rejected. Is this on shopify's end or crypto.com?
Author Avatar
Is there anyway to get product description from AliExpress to Shopify without having to write them? Thanks
Author Avatar
I signed up for the free trial. Note If you want to cancel your store, then you need to pause or deactivate your store. If you want to cancel your st...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, I’m just setup the Collections Banners module in my home website (Avone Theme), but I’m seeing a bug in mobile view, sometimes I see this...
Author Avatar
Looking for a developer familiar with authorize.net and 3rd party processing on Shopify. We are needing a dev to help us integrate Apple Pay into our ...
Author Avatar
As of now, I have two products, and I want each to have each own unique background. How do I proceed? Page: notedot.no Pass: lit 1 2
Author Avatar
I recently set up a store and I'm based in Qatar. I wanted to set up the payments but I found out that none of the displayed providers are available i...
Author Avatar
Hello. I live close to the border and the the option to simply drive across and use USPS is much easier and cheaper. As in a third cheaper and 3 time...
Author Avatar
Hi - I have a customer who is stating they did not receive the refund I processed through Shopify. This is the onscreen information I received showing...
Author Avatar
Help! How do I add image borders to product thumbnails? Color code is #CDBACF This is the page currently This is what I'm going for:  
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the Sense theme and I am having issues with changing the color of the padding on the homepage. I can not insert a picture but the i...
Author Avatar
This is a new store I'm building that is still password protected. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with issue. When I click on a product, it d...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to align all featured collection headings to the centre. I'm currently using the dawn theme. Someone helped me with this, recomm...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I'm a beginer in the dropshipiing, and i have a simple problem and I'm sure someone out there knows how to help me, I want to transfer this ...
Author Avatar
How do I get the style to match for the Dropdown I have added to the contact us form? Below is my code. I am using Ride 2.0. {{ 'section-...
Author Avatar
I want details column text align center for mobile view only. For the desktop I want to keep it left align as shown in the image. The theme I have doe...
Author Avatar
Hello from the Shopify team! We're looking for merchants who'd like to participate in a beta program where we're testing a new feature - automatically...
Author Avatar
New to Shopify. Is there any way to change the URL of my store from: Go Exploring (newaygogoexploring.myshopify.com) so it does not have "myshopify"...
Author Avatar
when I go to put buy button link into my store, it says that there is "no results found". does anyone know how to fix thx