Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to have copyright name and payments icons on the same level.
Author Avatar
Need something that can have a free shipping progress bar, and include a product recommendation under it when you add an item to cart. Need it to be f...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to move logo to the left and newsletter to the right to make more space for my menu. Also i want to add text under newsletter header...
Author Avatar
When I click on a product in my store, and I select the colour and size of it and I want to scroll down to the checkout or add to cart, I have to scro...
Author Avatar
Google says most of my listings are being suppressed because I don't have MPN, GTIN, Etc numbers. I have up to 36 variations per listings, that adds u...
Author Avatar
Hi, I based our store theme on Dawn. At the time is was Dawn 6.0.2. I added a reasonable amount of customisation and edited parts of the liqui...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I want to remove /account /login /register because we are planning to create our own customer accounts system and we would like to make sure ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have a checkout extensibility preview store and an app installed that includes cart and checkout validation extensions. However, upon i...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm looking to insert a small width horizontal line using 'Custom Liquid' to break up a section on a website. I've found the code
but it ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have a themed collection dropping today and I'd like to change the background color of just one specific collection page. Not even the pro...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to remove the pagination from the slideshow in the ride theme, in the theme editor I am forced to choose one of three options and t...
Author Avatar
Ever since publishing my new webstore I've been having problems with my product image showing up on mobile devices. please help!
Author Avatar
嗨,我想广告d a search bar on my header. I would appreciate any help. Here is a visual of what I want:  What I currently hav...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a Shopify store. I use Campaign Monitor for my email marketing. I am considering switching to Shopify for email marketing, but am concer...
Author Avatar
Topic moved to a relevant board for better visibility.
Author Avatar
I had one customer reach out to me about her bank account being charged twice. I only show the transaction once on my end. The two amounts charged are...
Author Avatar
Hi, In my Shopify app, I have added an admin link for the order details page. I noticed that the page to which the admin link points is called twi...
Author Avatar
Up until recently, I've been able to view my shipping fees as they accrue on the current billing cycle. I noticed recently that "View Fees" link is no...
Author Avatar
Hi All! I would like to check whether there are digital and physical products at the same time in the cart and block checkout. I have tried to...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to keep the white container in the banner as shown in the desktop version, and adapt it all to fit nicely on mobile devices. Tha...